• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

L

Lachlan_is_best

Minecraft IGN: Defresa

Reason for applying: I have never been in any community event before and I am just getting back into mcsg. This sounds like a awesome thing to be apart of and I hope to find some good friends to ally with

Why will you win?: I have been apart of the clan community for over a year I will have great strategy and I believe I am pretty good at pvp. Over the past few months I have been playing uhc... A lot so my bow skills will be nearly perfect.

Why should others ally with you?: I will only ally with some of the best and if you don't ally I will have no mercy towards you.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes.
Facepalm..... We're past the applying stage.... Facepalm....

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Darn, I was really hoping to get into this ;_; {message deleted}
You know you are number 24 currently? And you have till January to hit the top 60 in votes.. If anything it would be a bit hard for you not to get a place

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You know you are number 24 currently? And you have till January to hit the top 60 in votes.. If anything it would be a bit hard for you not to get a place
WOW I MISSED THAT. I feel stupid now... Thanks XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci