• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up. I'm in, but how is everything working out? Sorry, I haven't been on the forums recently.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
It's in January sometime. And since only Patrick and I didn't make the "cut" are we automatically in?
due to a draw on the people with 2 votes, it made more sense to make the cut off at 37 rather than 35 since technically like 7 people had the same votes, so it would be unfair to cut you guys off with the people with 1 vote, so places 38-52 who got 1 vote each are currently battling it out to get the final spaces

ImThatGuy007 The Date will be announced after all 48 tributes have been selected

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
due to a draw on the people with 2 votes, it made more sense to make the cut off at 37 rather than 35 since technically like 7 people had the same votes, so it would be unfair to cut you guys off with the people with 1 vote, so places 38-52 who got 1 vote each are currently battling it out to get the final spaces

ImThatGuy007 The Date will be announced after all 48 tributes have been selected
Thanks for the info!

YKon1

Tribute
Reaction score
Is there a way I'm allowed to spectate the game or still be a part of it? I really want to see this game, and if I could see/play it it would be amazing! Thanks!

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Is there a way I'm allowed to spectate the game or still be a part of it? I really want to see this game, and if I could see/play it it would be amazing! Thanks!
You can watch Chad's livestream of it, if he does it again of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci