• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

AcePvPHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecrafy IGN: Vrael_

Reason for Applying: I think it will be a fun experience. I have never participated in a country ever beforehand I think that it will be AWESOME!!!!

Why will you win?: I am pretty good at SG and I love betraying people and obtaining that rare satisfying feeling. My passion will drive me to the end!!!!

Why should others ally with you?: I can protect them, I know many chest routes and tier 2s. I know how to play.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: oh yus!

Do you agree to all of our terms and rules?: yessir

Thanks for reading till the end!

EmeraldCarrot

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: EmeraldCarrot

Reason for applying: Because I am quite new to MCSG and I think a big community event like this one will be a good start to making new friends.

Why will you win?: Because I am good at PvP and making allys!

Why should others ally with you?: Because I am good at PvP and I could be helpful in a battle!

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I already have one!

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes I do!

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Red_M1st

Reason for applying: Being around for two years, I've never seen such an interesting concept, and am willing to try it out!

Why will you win?: Most likely not win, but if I do, it'll probably be based on luck :p

Why should others ally with you?: Because I am extremely trustworthy when it comes to random people.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I have a few players in mind who can fill in for me.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes :)

L

Lachlan_is_best

Minecraft IGN: LMCRules

Reason for applying: Because I saw the stream from the 1st on and it looked like so much fun

Why will you win?: Because I will play strategies

Why should others ally with you?: Because I'm LMC and I'm decent at PvP

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes. iggy6363 ma boy

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes I do

Creepon88Gaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CreeponYT

Reason for applying: I Want to try something new

Why will you win?: Because Combo wombos and cheetios

Why should others ally with you?: beacause im special

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yep.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: yes!

dashingdogs

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: redbob11

Reason for applying: I found this and would like to enjoy a cool game.

Why will you win?: I use strategic abilities to fight and hide from other players.

Why should others ally with you?: You can't trust anyone but, I still try to get each other same gear so neither of us is over stacked to the other. I am not known for betraying others.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jonnysurvives

Reason for applying: in it for the pvp

Why will you win?: I just got the same keyboard as huahwi

Why should others ally with you?: they would be honoured to pvp by my side

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: sure man

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: sure man

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:xXLeGItGinGeRXx1

Reason for applying: Seems pretty awesome and something i'd like to participate in

Why will you win?:bcuz am god and am huahwi

Why should others ally with you?:^^^ and also am honorable bacca

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:yea

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?:mhm

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: StickyGamingHD

Reason for applying: I did not compete in the first event , it looked great so why not?

Why will you win?: Cause im sticky. (Not the best wins but ay)

Why should others ally with you?: I am even better with a team mate as i spent most of my days teaming with friends!

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes of course i will!

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes!!!

Thanks ;3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci