• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games! (Community Event)

Do you want an extra week to apply? (if yes votes are over 50% we will extend applying by a week)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Good game guys, I thought I did pretty well, me and Narwhal were stacked but I didn't realize the size of the other teams. *cough* 7 team of us *cough* But yeah, good game. I hope I can get in next time.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for hosting, it was really fun! Can't wait for the second one.

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
Each person is given a block type, so if you had redstoneblock, and you won, for every redstoneblock someone has, they get 10% but there are only 10 of that block type, so even if you get another 4 blocks, it will be 100% of the prize if you win and 40% of the prize if someone else wins? get it?
Yeah cheers that cleared it up well thanks :)

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ClownCostume

Reason for applying: Love to be able to put my skills to a tournament-like game and fight other players.

Why will you win?: Because I have had 1 1/2 years of training leading up to this point and I can manipulate and turn things around quickly ;)

Why should others ally with you?: Because I'm their best chance of winning.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I should definitely be able to yeah :)

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Sure do

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: itsbeny

Reason for applying: Like to have fun and and i want to show what im made of :)!!

Why will you win?: Because I have had 1 year of MCSG and ive waited for this moment for my whole life! ;)

Why should others ally with you?: Because ive got the most swag and im the best!!

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: For sure <3

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes i do!!

Jdawgs88

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jdawgs88

Reason for applying: Because i would like to participate in something different then just Normal Survival games, Also to improve my skills On survival games.

Why will you win?: Because if there were other nice players there i would truce with them and then half way in the game before deathmatch, i could kill them, Like being nice to them then lying and killing them near the end. But thats why don't make to many long lasting friendships

Why should others ally with you?: So we can attend to find other players and kill them, But as i said Above, don't make to many long lasting friendships, because i/we will have to end up killing them.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, The Player: miner9823

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: I Respect the terms and rules that you have taken your time, writing And also, Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Just a heads up, you guys are applying in the wrong place. The Deception Games already happened, you need to apply in Deception Games 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci