• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games! (Community Event)

Do you want an extra week to apply? (if yes votes are over 50% we will extend applying by a week)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheOnlyChanse

Reason for applying: to play

Why will you win?: Because i'm the only chance ba dum ts

Why should others ally with you?: cause im a walrus

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:
yes
Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: yea

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ImTheNarwhal

Reason for applying: I like making the community better c:

Why will you win?: I'm a god.

Why should others ally with you?: I'm a nis guy

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yup

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: yup

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OhFancy

Reason for applying: Well, I was always interested in the Hell Games. I never applied nor accepted. I think this is an absolutely amazing event, I can represent the AU community whilst doing so too!

Why will you win?: Playing since beta, I have been accustomed to backstabbing and ways people do it, with my strategies and Fancyness, I can win. ;)

Why should others ally with you?: I am Fancy, there is no reason not to love Fancy, that is why you should. :)

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:
Yes, I have people in mind.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Definitely.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ViolentKitten

Reason for applying: This event sounds brilliant, and I'd love to get involved in more community events

Why will you win?: I am a soulless evil kitten who will stop at nothing to be crowned the victor. I have PvP skill and a cunning mind, which will be an asset to my allies and myself, all the while making me a feared adversary for the other tributes :p

Why should others ally with you?: As stated, I have PvP skill and a cunning mind, making me someone you would want on your side. You want to be with the kitten, not hunted by him ;)

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yep, some can be lined up

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Sure do

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HATERonYOU

Reason for applying: Never participated in an community event before. Also, to beat OhFancy.

Why will you win?: Because hater trust no-one and because OhFancy is ez

Why should others ally with you?: They shouldn't

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yeah.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Obviously.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This looks super cool and I'm totally hyped for this! I applied for the Hell Games three/four times in hopes of getting in, but never did. I'm glad something like this came back! Wonderful idea, Ninetailefox92 and I will be posting my application once I reach home in a day or two.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Hopefully this will work out great! It would be great to see RF back into the MCGamer scene.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ChargedPVP

Reason for applying: Seems like a lot of fun :)

Why will you win?: Because I'm a good liar

Why should others ally with you?: cuz I'm a scrub

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yeah

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Sure! C:

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
ok I will try and simplify it xD, there are 3 stages in the event, Applying/Voting/Main event

1/ You can apply on this thread

2/ Once the deadline is hit, there will be a poll where you can get people to vote for you to become a tribute

3/The main event will start in a lobby where you are all given 10 blocks, you can trade these blocks with the other tributes to make teams and solidify trust as each block is worth 10% of the prize if you win (each player has a different block type) so if your block was stonebrick, and you won, anyone who has a stonebrick block gets 10% of the prize for each block they have.

Once this has been traded, we move onto the main event which is the SG Game, The map isnt revealed until the event and there are only tier 2 chests at corn, during the match you can betray your teammates to the overseers which means they are severely disadvantaged, to give you an edge in winning

(that clear it up a bit)
do u have to team? or is it just wise to do so/

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application for Deception Games:

Minecraft IGN:SC_Swag

Reason for applying: this looks like a fun event that has lots of potential to be great and I would love to be part of the fun.

Why will you win?: I am a very smart player.

Why should others ally with you?: I am a very smart player.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: yup

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: yup

ImShrek

Survivor
Reaction score
Application for Deception Games:

Minecraft IGN: ShrekMC

Reason for applying: I'm new to the community and want to participate in a community event and see what it's like. I also want to face some other players around the regions of mcsg and test my skill.

Will you win?: I'm King Shrek, I will win, no one will stand a chance against me. You will get Shrekt if you even try fight me. But really, I'm a descent PvP'r and think I will do well in this event as long as I play smart.

Why should other players ally with you?: As I said before, I'm a very descent PvP'r and work well with ally's. I have experience with clans which has improved my team work and it might come into action in this event.

In the even that you cannot attend do you have a proxy?: Yes I have a few people in mind.

Do you agree to all the terms and conditions?: I Shrek, agree to the rules of this event.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci