• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Disaster Games

Is This a Map That You'd Like to See in Mcsg?

• Total voters

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
This map is great and all, but I think it needs to be more flat if your going to want to have it similar to SG4

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you can necro map threads
You can't; otherwise the front page of finished maps would be covered in maps that will not get accepted due to thier low quality which would make it harder for new maps with a chance to get accepted getting noticed :)

Edit: I also doubt the creator of this map and other necroed maps still support or care about these maps.

Last edited:

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I like the map very much but you need to add some more structures so you're not running through forests all the time to chase people +1

Reaction score
This map reminds me of the hell games, a little like sg 1. But it looks kinda cool but I think this map would be nice to play. A little more detail and building's will do the job right :)

MrSaggyPants

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice work.
You sure about that size? xD
Has potential to become a MCSG map.
I like it but it is too big. You don't want it to be like SG 1 and everyone hates that map. Well I at least don't like it very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci