• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Edge [40% complete]

Do you like this map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miyner49er

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you, the progress has been slow as I have been away doing exams but I hope to get back up to speed with it.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
As a builder, I wanted to say how impressed I am that you are doing this by hand. Just keep at it and stay persistent. Patience makes perfect. ;)

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks awesome so far, just don't know if it'll be good for PVP :/

miyner49er

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks awesome so far, just don't know if it'll be good for PVP :/
yeah, what I am trying to do is have two distinct areas. The top of the mountains and corn, and the ground level will be the main levels for PVP. I came up with the idea that this map would be interesting to play on, but beautiful at the same time without sacrificing gameplay for looks.
thanks for liking my map:)

MINDBENDER123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey man, this map is looking slick, I hope it gets accepted! Might end up going big, something like Vallyside with a bigger feel to it! Kudos to you!
As a beginning builder (with some experienced friends), I was wondering if I could help you build the map. I don't need to take credit as a "main builder," but I really want to help you build the map. It is at a close-to-starting point, so adding another builder might not be a bad idea!
P.S. I am interested in working on the Kraken/seeing how it turns out in the end!

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
wow! some really great builds but just make sure you remember that it is built for pvp! good job so far though!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Honestly the map is impressive however I think you overdid the terraforming and the builds need some more detail. Those are my only 2 real gripes,rest of it looks good for PvP ^_^

miyner49er

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks SonicSplit, all of the structures are subject to change and may be altered. As I have said, the map is not completed and there is plenty of room for improvement. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci