• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Lai

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~ blazer1721
Amount of Wins~ (70+) 75
Age~ (13+) 12
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ Since Beta
PvP Strengths~ Bows
PvP Weaknesses~ Hackers
How could you benefit the team?~ I'm very friendly, I don't rage, and I'm AMAZING with a bow.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ All my good friends are here like JackthePwnzor, Rhino, and Toby22.
Do you have skype? Yep, add me blazer1721

Reaction score
Amount of Wins~ (70+) 75
Age~ (13+) 12
PvP Strengths~ Bows
PvP Weaknesses~ Hackers
How could you benefit the team?~ I'm very friendly, I don't rage, and I'm AMAZING with a bow.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ All my good friends are here like JackthePwnzor, Rhino, and Toby22.
Actually, ACCEPTED, since you've been trying to get in for a while, I'll find room for Vox if he applies ;)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Amount of Wins~ (70+) 75
Age~ (13+) 12
PvP Strengths~ Bows
PvP Weaknesses~ Hackers
Hey you forgot burningfire213

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So guys I'm leaving EliteSquad.. Thanks for a great team and games :D **Ill team with you guys always :D**

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Guys, Guys, Guys. Remember, this is the "OFFICAL" Elite Squad thread. If we get this one locked for spam, that isn't going to be good.
Tips for reducing Spam:
~Quote multiple posts at the same time! Just click "Reply" for all the different posts! If that doesn't work, then form a reply, post it, then click "Reply" to the next one. Then, Copy/Paste whatever it automatically puts in the quick-reply box into a box that you can edit your posts.
~If it's not necessary, don't post it, please! Unless you need to urgently contact someone and you can't reach them via Skype etc., please limit what you post here.

EDIT: WHATTTT???!!!?!??!?!?!?!? You guys are leaving? Daang! Rhino... :( I'll miss you. And Blazer, what gives? Are you just trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci