• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
ACK! I apologize for any inconveniences, BigBadBuzz. Its Midterm week and I've been busy on those so I forget several important things about the roster. Yes, you are an Alternate. I will update my post now.

BigBadBuzz

Survivor
Reaction score
ACK! I apologize for any inconveniences, BigBadBuzz. Its Midterm week and I've been busy on those so I forget several important things about the roster. Yes, you are an Alternate. I will update my post now.
:D

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN~ Yomega
Amount of Wins~ 81
Age~ 14
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ Countless months, at least August of 2012.
PvP Strengths~ Fighting in water, flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses~ Vs. Bows
How could you benefit the team?~ I am good at communicating and I am a good team player, and I could also help rack up some team wins ;)
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ I want a dedicated, active clan/team. For some reason they are hard to find...
PENDING, note that the roster is full. PM me if you want me to test you, then once someone leaves, you can take the spot.

Reaction score
Lol yeah buzz you're a good pvper. I lag ALOT but I'm not making an excuse of why u killed me I don't remember the fight but I think it was fair. I've only been playing since November and have 57 wins :L. Moo seriously jailer gets in before me? Not complaining, it's fine, just kinda confused.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Torch i would like for you to get on today so we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member