• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, I am not sure. Right now, CaptainMKirk is ahead of me in the leaders and he makes most of the decisions when it comes to this. I personally would choose to pick who fights mainly because we HAVE to win. Yes it may seem kind of unfair and you might see me as a different person but theres alot of people out there that want us to fail. And those people WANT to see that. And if we choose who fights, we could have a better chance of winning. I want to show everyone else that we deserve the title of the best clan.

- Hiqhlights
ok, i understand, i just feel I'm underestimated, and that i am least liked, for my age and voice. I feel i would do good in the battle, but like you said you guys are leaders, and leaders make the decisions, and if I'm not on the roster, oh well, theres other chances, but all I'm trying to say, is with leaders picking who's on the roster, i think some might pick favorites,rather than pick people who have earned it, or deserve it(not saying i deserve it more than anyone else.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
ok, i understand, i just feel I'm underestimated, and that i am least liked, for my age and voice. I feel i would do good in the battle, but like you said you guys are leaders, and leaders make the decisions, and if I'm not on the roster, oh well, theres other chances, but all I'm trying to say, is with leaders picking who's on the roster, i think some might pick favorites,rather than pick people who have earned it, or deserve it(not saying i deserve it more than anyone else.
True. I understand where you're coming from. Well we have a lot of time before the clan war and so hopefully us 4 leaders will get time to talk about it. We'll let everyone know, but continue to fight for the top 5 elite spots.

thedarkiller909

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN :TheDarkiller909
Server You Play On : ((US, CA, or AU only))
Donor (yes/no) :yes
Wins (125+) :125
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) :yes
Have a mic? (yes/no) :yes
PvP Strengths :sword fight
PvP Weaknesses :water fights
Most useful weapon ((Fishing Rod/Flint&Steel/Bow&Arrows)) : ((chose 1))bow and arrow
How long have you played MCSG? :2 years
Who has most swag? : ((Swaglights, a_swaggins, CaptainMSwag, epic_swag_song)) ((chose 1)) a_swaggins
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : stone

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN :TheDarkiller909
Server You Play On : ((US, CA, or AU only))
Donor (yes/no) :yes
Wins (125+) :125
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) :yes
Have a mic? (yes/no) :yes
PvP Strengths :sword fight
PvP Weaknesses :water fights
Most useful weapon ((Fishing Rod/Flint&Steel/Bow&Arrows)) : ((chose 1))bow and arrow
How long have you played MCSG? :2 years
Who has most swag? : ((Swaglights, a_swaggins, CaptainMSwag, epic_swag_song)) ((chose 1)) a_swaggins
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : stone
APPLICATION ACCEPTED-NO INTERVIEW REQUIRED

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
swag i got 1000th and highlights, if u were to choose who was in the battle, how would you choose.

Baddforyou233

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : Badforyou23
Server You Play On : US
Donor : yes
Wins : 125
Have TeamSpeak : yes
Have a mic? : yes
PvP Strengths : F&S, Bow
PvP Weaknesses : 1v5 man team, hackers!
Most useful weapon: Bow&Arrows
How long have you played MCSG? : a little under a month
Who has most swag? : CaptainMSwag
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : A Stone sword is better. Gold sword is the equivalent damage of a wood sword, just looks pretty.

I would like to thank you for looking at my application for a 2nd time accept with minor changes that meets all requirements!

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci