• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
For some reason i dont feel that u guys will like me. NOT THE GAY WAY. Big group chats are also confusing.
You feel not us. They accepted you for a reason because we all like you. Why would we accept it if we didn't like you.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Am I able to challenge Leo2By4? for the top 5 elites?
Not yet, he has a 3 day window of not being able to be challenged. He gained his spot on Friday and fatal has reserved the challenge. So I'd wait until you can challenge someone else

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

So lately, things have been just a little chaotic. So CaptainM and I decided to pull a meeting together between me and him and also the other two leaders. This leader meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 24. In this meeting, we will be putting our opinions on everything and what should be done with the clan and the "Top 5 Elite's" system until we come to an agreement. Do not ask any questions about the Top 5 Elite system.No questions will be answered about the Top 5 Elites until after Wednesday after our meeting. We apologize but we have been busy the past weeks with just our own things in life and also trying to maintain this clan. I hope you all understand and I will be letting you all know again after Wednesday what is going to be happening.

- Hiqhlights

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : DeadStrikers10
Server You Play On : ((US, CA, or AU only)) US
Donor (yes/no) : no
Wins (175+) : ~208
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : Yes
Have a mic? (yes/no) : Yes
PvP Strengths : Bow & flint n steel
PvP Weaknesses : Hackers
Most useful weapon ((Fishing Rod/Flint&Steel/Bow&Arrows)) : ((chose 1)) Flint and steel
How long have you played MCSG? : 6 months.
Who has most swag? : ((Swaglights, a_swaggins, CaptainMSwag, epic_swag_song)) ((chose 1)) CaptainMSwag of course!!
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? :Diamond!

Baddforyou233

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry guys about my absence!

Been doing real life stuff plus my roommate locked me off of the computer! I plan to continue playing, starting today!

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci