• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Eye of Horus [Ghost Build Team]

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, but I don't really understand what you mean :p
I meant that in default it doesnt look as nice. (dont get me wrong, the map is amazing) I just think the screenshots you showcase should be in default so you dont make your builds look better than they are (but like I said, it is a very nice map)

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
I meant that in default it doesnt look as nice. (dont get me wrong, the map is amazing) I just think the screenshots you showcase should be in default so you dont make your builds look better than they are (but like I said, it is a very nice map)
Most major threads that I have seen attach the main screenshots with nice texture packs/shaders, to make their map look best and attract attention. I have included default screenshots, however. I don't want to argue I'm just sayin' :p

Reaction score
This looks absolutely insane... In other words - Im going to completely 'gg12hrt2eZstemroll' someone on this map.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
AMAZING.

If you haven't already, upload your this map to Planet Minecraft. I recommend you license it under creative commons.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
AMAZING.

If you haven't already, upload your this map to Planet Minecraft. I recommend you license it under creative commons.
Thanks <3. We will look into it :3

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks really nice.
The terraforming feels nice and I also like some of the buildings.
Though I do think that most of the buildings could use some extra detailing.
For example, the big building could use some more special shapes, like more interesting roofs and more colors.

And like SuperxAndrew stated, I think it looks less without the texture pack, I would highly advise you to use a normal texture pack while building a map. Since most clients will be using the default texture pack and usually when you build a map in default it will also look good in a texture pack.

I hope you can do something with my feedback and keep up the good work!

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Looks really nice.
The terraforming feels nice and I also like some of the buildings.
Though I do think that most of the buildings could use some extra detailing.
For example, the big building could use some more special shapes, like more interesting roofs and more colors.

And like SuperxAndrew stated, I think it looks less without the texture pack, I would highly advise you to use a normal texture pack while building a map. Since most clients will be using the default texture pack and usually when you build a map in default it will also look good in a texture pack.

I hope you can do something with my feedback and keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot for the feedback! We did indeed build the map in default, and when it is available for download I think you will see that there really is a lot of detailing :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci