• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Name: Nick
Timezone: PST
Time Available: Usually in the evening
IGN: lolistwee
MCSG Wins/Total: 305/ a lot
Classic Wins/Total: 1/ like 5
Skype/TS/Mic: All of the above
Best PvP Quality:Block hitting (#Noob)
Worst PvP Quality: When I hit a lag spike, or fishing rod strat
MCSG Donator: Gold!
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I'm a HUGE LOTR fan, and my last clan disbanded and I'm depressed :(
What are your past clans? Shadows, Bandits, los banditos, kings, was trial for republic.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I've versed douevenshiftbro a lot.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I'm a kool kat?
Are you willing to purchase a new account? Maybe, don't really have the money.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): check out my youtube. ( www.youtube.com/user/l0listwee that's a zero)
Comments/Additional information:YOU SHALL NOT PASS
I get the feeling that you applied a little while ago, but I can't find it o.o

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I get the feeling that you applied a little while ago, but I can't find it o.o
I did, but I removed it because I was invited into another clan and didn't want THAT to happen again.

dolev

Iron
Reaction score
Umm not sure how or why, but I got into your teamspeak. :D Thanks for posting the ip right there Shift!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, seeing as how you're obviously on your computer, why don't you start the thing that rhymes with steam?
Get off this thread if you have nothing to do with the clan, if you continue to flame our thread I will have a moderator delete your posts, and that does not look good when viewed by the staff. I know you want Shift to stream, but it's not his duty to stream every night just for you. Shift does, in fact, have other things to do than minecraft and streaming all day(wow hard2believe).

dolev

Iron
Reaction score
Neapolitan ice cream?

Don't mind if I do! *Brb eating*
No Shift, you can't start ice cream. you can start EATING ice cream, but you can't start ice cream. What else rhymes with steam? Hmm, how about Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci