• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Battle vs. #Elated? If so message me on skype: Hsnapn32

KEloy

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Kenny
Timezone: PST
Time Available: Almost everyday after school and the whole day for weekends.
Age: 12. Just turned today. I promise I will be mature enough.
IGN: EloyPinoy415
MCSG Wins/Total: 316+/2819+
Classic Wins/Total: 0+/0+. Never played it.
Skype/TS/Mic: All. Skype is Kenny.cai123 and I have a mic from my laptop but it works perfectly fine.
Best PvP Quality: FnS, Fishing Rod, against team of 2
Worst PvP Quality: Bowing, and water fights.
MCSG Donator: None.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I think it's a really good clan and I first of all love the name in total. I wanna meet more people in MCSG and so that's my reason why I want to join this clan. I also like teaming with others and having scrimmages.
What are your past clans? Kronic.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? None.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I would be helping each others in scrimmages and will not make jokes if we're taking stuff seriously.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? This is not my account in general. So yes, I will buy an account if I really need to and if I'm really in love with the clan after all.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): I can't. But you can message me on Skype so you can see my PvP skills. The reason being is because I lag when I record.
Comments/Additional information: Thanks for taking your time reading this application.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Skype/TS/Mic: All. Skype is Kenny.cai123 and I have a mic from my laptop but it works perfectly fine.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I think it's a really good clan and I first of all love the name in total. I wanna meet more people in MCSG and so that's my reason why I want to join this clan. I also like teaming with others and having scrimmages.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I would be helping each others in scrimmages and will not make jokes if we're taking stuff seriously.
Are you willing to purchase a new account? This is not my account in general. So yes, I will buy an account if I really need to and if I'm really in love with the clan after all.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): I can't. But you can message me on Skype so you can see my PvP skills. The reason being is because I lag when I record.
Comments/Additional information: Thanks for taking your time reading this application.
Well, happy birthday!
Although the thread says you need to be 15, with some exceptions, but I'm not sure if there will be exceptions for that large of a gap.

Clan Battle Pm Me: ltxexx <---- Skype
I don't think we're doing clan battles just yet, Shift hasn't PvPed in quite a while due to work, school, and Christmas, and I'll be gone until Monday.

LtxeXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, happy birthday!
Although the thread says you need to be 15, with some exceptions, but I'm not sure if there will be exceptions for that large of a gap.

I don't think we're doing clan battles just yet, Shift hasn't PvPed in quite a while due to work, school, and Christmas, and I'll be gone until Monday.
K Hit Me Up When Your Ready.

Hellvay

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Dalton
Timezone: Central Time Zone
Time Available: Like a lot
IGN: Hellvay
MCSG Wins/Total: 883
Classic Wins/Total: 2 I beleive xD
Skype/TS/Mic: Skype: Hellvaymc: Yes I got TS: Mic: Turtle Beach
Best PvP Quality: Wrecking Statikyy
Worst PvP Quality: Getting wrecked by Statikyy
MCSG Donator: Diamond
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Because I havn't been having fun lately and I havn't seen a clan that looks good in a while so I thought I might give it a shot
What are your past clans? Storm and some other bad clans xD (I was nubby and didn't get accepted alot)
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? Me and Statikky are best friends :3
What would make you an asset to the clan? My ability to PvP ;)
Are you willing to purchase a new account? I will but I would rather not just got this one xD
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): I can't record ( but if I can soon I will post one)
Comments/Additional information:

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Because you have no experience in the clan I am going to decline you because of the age requirement. Feel free to hang out in our teamspeak server and if we see that you are mature you are welcome to reapply :)

Name: Dalton
Timezone: Central Time Zone
Time Available: Like a lot
IGN: Hellvay
MCSG Wins/Total: 883
Classic Wins/Total: 2 I beleive xD
Skype/TS/Mic: Skype: Hellvaymc: Yes I got TS: Mic: Turtle Beach
Best PvP Quality: Wrecking Statikyy
Worst PvP Quality: Getting wrecked by Statikyy
MCSG Donator: Diamond
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? Because I havn't been having fun lately and I havn't seen a clan that looks good in a while so I thought I might give it a shot
What are your past clans? Storm and some other bad clans xD (I was nubby and didn't get accepted alot)
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? Me and Statikky are best friends :3
What would make you an asset to the clan? My ability to PvP ;)
Are you willing to purchase a new account? I will but I would rather not just got this one xD
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): I can't record ( but if I can soon I will post one)
Comments/Additional information:
One of our members reccomended you pretty strongly so you have been accepted for trial. :) Please be active in game and on our teamspeak server

Hellvay

Diamond
Reaction score
Because you have no experience in the clan I am going to decline you because of the age requirement. Feel free to hang out in our teamspeak server and if we see that you are mature you are welcome to reapply :)

One of our members reccomended you pretty strongly so you have been accepted for trial. :) Please be active in game and on our teamspeak server
By the way our skins are almost the exact same xD

dolev

Iron
Reaction score
Well here goes nothing... Again.
Name: Dolev
Timezone: Pacific
Time Available: Most times except for school hours
IGN: DolevG
MCSG Wins/Total: 11/794
Classic Wins/Total:Dont even know, stopped playing classic
Skype/TS/Mic: All of them, you have seen me on TS
Best PvP Quality: F&S, Bow, Block hitting
Worst PvP Quality: fighting teams, dodging F&S
MCSG Donator: Gold
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I want to join The Fellowship because I think being in this clan can help me improve, and I believe that with time, I can become helpful to the clan.
What are your past clans? RMMN, RoyalsPVP
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I watch DoUEvenShift's livestreams, have played games with Mooclan, and have spoken to NolenNox
What would make you an asset to the clan? I could be an asset through my ability to strategically plan(I'm a great strategist).
Are you willing to purchase a new account? If possible.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Here:
Comments/Additional information: Umm... I probably won't pass, but if I do, I would really feel honored.

Last edited:

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I want to join The Fellowship because I think being in this clan can help me improve, and I believe that with time, I can become helpful to the clan.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I watch DoUEvenShift's livestreams, have played games with Mooclan, and have spoken to NolenNox
What would make you an asset to the clan? I could be an asset through my ability to strategically plan(I'm a great strategist).
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): Here:
Comments/Additional information: Umm... I probably won't pass, but if I do, I would really feel honored.
I would recommend getting more wins, that is all I can say.

BedrockBradleyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Bradley
Time Available: Mainly on weekends. But on break 8am-2pm 7pm-10pm. Whilst not being on break all. days except wednesday's 5pm-9pm(sometimes 5pm-10pm. Wednesday 4-9pm(sometimes 4-10pm).
IGN: BedrockBradley
MCSG Wins/Total:184
Classic Wins/Total: Don't know but pretty sure I have 0 Because I don't play on MCSG classic anymore.
Skype/TS/Mic: I have a Skype a TS and a Mic
Best PvP Quality: F&S,Fishing Rod
Worst PvP Quality: Bow&arrow
MCSG Donator: Gold Donor.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I love the lord of the rings and all of the members are very nice and I love the name. Also I would love to be in a clan with a bunch of my friends .
What are your past clans? Haven't been any other clans.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I've been in all the streams and I've seen most of them around.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I love playing MCSG and I will be on most of the time in case we are doing a clan battle or anything awesome like that (also pretty good at pvp and F&S's).
Are you willing to purchase a new account? it depends when I need to buy this account.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): To laggy to record anymore.
Comments/Additional information: If I get in I'll be a very happy derpy panda in a sweater

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You are active on the teamspeak, but sadly we don't know if you're up to par in PvP, and also you don't meet the age requirement.

You Shall Not Pass!

Name: Bradley
Time Available: Mainly on weekends. But on break 8am-2pm 7pm-10pm. Whilst not being on break all. days except wednesday's 5pm-9pm(sometimes 5pm-10pm. Wednesday 4-9pm(sometimes 4-10pm).
IGN: BedrockBradley
MCSG Wins/Total:184
Classic Wins/Total: Don't know but pretty sure I have 0 Because I don't play on MCSG classic anymore.
Skype/TS/Mic: I have a Skype a TS and a Mic
Best PvP Quality: F&S,Fishing Rod
Worst PvP Quality: Bow&arrow
MCSG Donator: Gold Donor.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I love the lord of the rings and all of the members are very nice and I love the name. Also I would love to be in a clan with a bunch of my friends .
What are your past clans? Haven't been any other clans.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I've been in all the streams and I've seen most of them around.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I love playing MCSG and I will be on most of the time in case we are doing a clan battle or anything awesome like that (also pretty good at pvp and F&S's).
Are you willing to purchase a new account? it depends when I need to buy this account.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): To laggy to record anymore.
Comments/Additional information: If I get in I'll be a very happy derpy panda in a sweater
Unfortunately, You Shall Not Pass Due to age and experience. Please try to be more active on the TeamSpeak if possible. You may re-apply in one week if you wish to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci