• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fellowship (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ok, sorry for the double post once again but this is actually legit:

Shift is on vacation until the 8th.
I'll be away from home tonight, tomorrow, and after that I'm going somewhere else for a few days to a week. I'll probably have my laptop - Probably - but the WiFi is a bit slow, and I'll be slightly less active. (A lot busier)
Statikyy, I just noticed Shift set you as a Guard, congratulations! :)
Hellvay your trial ends on the 10th.
Neflone your trial was supposed to end on December 30th, but as you were inactive for quite a while and we didn't see you on TeamSpeak nor did we have your Skype, so unfortunately I can't say you've passed your Orc-ship yet, but you've been pretty cool so far, so I'm going to extend it until after Shift comes back so he can make a decision.

Also, if you haven't been, please try and be more active on the forums (Just a personal recommendation) as me and Shift often make references to the Forums (Especially me) and if you don't know what we're talking about, it could be a bit difficult, so, uh... well, yeah. Forum-activity is good :D

Is it OK if I call you John? Recycable is a bit tough to type :p

Also we've been active on the Survival server! The IP is survival.mcgamer.net, feel free to come on and check it out :)

RecycableHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, sorry for the double post once again but this is actually legit:

Shift is on vacation until the 8th.
I'll be away from home tonight, tomorrow, and after that I'm going somewhere else for a few days to a week. I'll probably have my laptop - Probably - but the WiFi is a bit slow, and I'll be slightly less active. (A lot busier)
Statikyy, I just noticed Shift set you as a Guard, congratulations! :)
Hellvay your trial ends on the 10th.
Neflone your trial was supposed to end on December 30th, but as you were inactive for quite a while and we didn't see you on TeamSpeak nor did we have your Skype, so unfortunately I can't say you've passed your Orc-ship yet, but you've been pretty cool so far, so I'm going to extend it until after Shift comes back so he can make a decision.

Also, if you haven't been, please try and be more active on the forums (Just a personal recommendation) as me and Shift often make references to the Forums (Especially me) and if you don't know what we're talking about, it could be a bit difficult, so, uh... well, yeah. Forum-activity is good :D

Is it OK if I call you John? Recycable is a bit tough to type :p

Also we've been active on the Survival server! The IP is survival.mcgamer.net, feel free to come on and check it out :)
Actually, I'm going to apply for Sector Six. Cheerleader for now?

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Dude, please don't create any flame wars, take this to a PM
I don't think that really counted as flame, but yes it would be a good idea to take it to a PM (Perhaps with a moderator as well..)

Also I'm going to be gone until Wednesday the 8th, which also happens to be when DoUEvenShift gets back.

BedrockBradleyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Bradley
Timezone: PST
Time Available: Everyday at 4pm-8pm. Usually 3pm-8pm for Wednesday. Saturday at 8am-2pm 7pm-11pm. Sunday 8am-2pm 7pm-10pm
IGN: BedrockBradley
MCSG Wins/Total:215
Classic Wins/Total: Don't know :(
Skype/TS/Mic: I have a Skype a TS and a Mic
Best PvP Quality: F&S,Fishing Rod
Worst PvP Quality: Bow&arrow
MCSG Donator: Gold Donor.
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I love the lord of the rings and all of the members are very nice and a lot of my friends are in this clan.
What are your past clans? Haven't been any other clans. But I have learned more about clans then I did when I applied first.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I've been in all the streams and I've seen most of them around.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I love playing MCSG and I will be on most of the time in case we are doing a clan battle or anything awesome like that (also pretty good at pvp and F&S's).
Are you willing to purchase a new account? I can't get one this month but I can get one in February hopefully if I need to buy a new account.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): I run at 50-80 fps normally when I record I get like 20 no matter what settings I'm at :( so to laggy to record.
Comments/Additional information: I like Pandas and Cows :).

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Time Available: Everyday at 4pm-8pm. Usually 3pm-8pm for Wednesday. Saturday at 8am-2pm 7pm-11pm. Sunday 8am-2pm 7pm-10pm
MCSG Wins/Total:184
Why do you want to join The Fellowship? I love the lord of the rings and all of the members are very nice and a lot of my friends are in this clan.
What are your past clans? Haven't been any other clans. But I have learned more about clans then I did when I applied first.
What experience do you have with members in The Fellowship? I've been in all the streams and I've seen most of them around.
What would make you an asset to the clan? I love playing MCSG and I will be on most of the time in case we are doing a clan battle or anything awesome like that (also pretty good at pvp and F&S's).
Are you willing to purchase a new account? I can't get one this month but I can get one in February hopefully if I need to buy a new account.
Post a video showing your PvP ability (Not required, but strongly recommended): I run at 50-80 fps normally when I record I get like 20 no matter what settings I'm at :( so to laggy to record.
lolno

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
MCSG Wins/Total:215
Well, it just so happens that I like bedrock ;)

You are Pending. I'll try to talk with Shift about your application once he comes online in TeamSpeak.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
**Note: This clan is on hiatus until May 2014 when DoUEvenShift will have time to run it again.**

Requesting a thread lock until that time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci