• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SomeCallMeEpic & EpicFai1Gamer
Wins: SomeCallMeEpic: 177/1299 EpicFai1Gamer: 297/2633
Got A Mic: Yeah
Got Skype/TS: Yeah
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Okay, I will PM it to Agilities
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have sort of teamed with Lovelights one time. I helped Exodus_King take out a team.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I think I am a good player and can help many of the players with common problems and help with clan battles
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskin): Alaskan*: Yes I do know routes and main locations for all of those maps
We have taken note of your excellent ratios and are deeply considering your position here at The Forgotten. Please stay tuned for results.

Here at Forgotten, we do feel as if our players having common problems is an issue that we really need to address, and do appreciate your help. Your application is our highest concern by far.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
We have taken note of your excellent ratios and are deeply considering your position here at The Forgotten. Please stay tuned for results.

Here at Forgotten, we do feel as if our players having common problems is an issue that we really need to address, and do appreciate your help. Your application is our highest concern by far.
Thanks dude! Appreciate it, can't wait for the results

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SomeCallMeEpic & EpicFai1Gamer
Wins: SomeCallMeEpic: 177/1299 EpicFai1Gamer: 297/2633
Got A Mic: Yeah
Got Skype/TS: Yeah
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Okay, I will PM it to Agilities
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have sort of teamed with Lovelights one time. I helped Exodus_King take out a team.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I think I am a good player and can help many of the players with common problems and help with clan battles
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskin): Alaskan*: Yes I do know routes and main locations for all of those maps
Denied
pm me on skype for the reason why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci