• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Zombie_1337
Wins: 170
Got Skype/TS: Dont have a teamspeak but i will get teamspeak if i will get accepted
Skype name daneiltheplayer123
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Have not teamed Forgotten clan members, but i have teamed with other clan owners/leadders/officers
PvP Strengths:bSword Fighting + Decent Bow Skills (not the greatest) + Water PVP + Running
PvP Weaknesses: EU Ping.
Your accepted! Reason: Using the complete wrong application!

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Zombie_1337
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: I have skype, but i dont have TS I will get it if i will get accepted
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) : danieltheplayer123
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: Not Forgotten members but i have played with firends alot the past days
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: 50/50
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I have good melee combat skill, i know alot of maps very well [Even new ones] and the list goes on.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Zombie_1337
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: I have skype, but i dont have TS I will get it if i will get accepted
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) : danieltheplayer123
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: Not Forgotten members but i have played with firends alot the past days
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: 50/50
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I have good melee combat skill, i know alot of maps very well [Even new ones] and the list goes on.
Humble dude.

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL!
"Have you team with anyone in Forgotten": None but I've played with friends a lot the past few days
LOOOOOOOOOL
So? I cant play with friends right? I have played with firends past 2 days but some games solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci