• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkThenHai

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: OkThenHai
Wins: 103, my stats may be bad, but Im pretty sure you should judge by skills.
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Skype.
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): OkThenHai
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: Nope, but I do play with other people, and lead the team as always.
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes. Even the new maps such as haruka.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I've been a clan member in #Fearless, but left due to inactivity.
Im looking for a clan now, that people are nice instead of people raging /insulting due to lost.
I am good at the fishing rod and fns, also the sword. Within all my friends, I've been 1 of the best as I lead the team pretty well. I let them win the MCSG match, considering it would be unfair for me to win always. I would like to join Forgotten as I have an experience in clans and wish to have an active clan + long-term.
Also not to mention, Im quite active except when my exams are close.

Thank you.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: JCagg_
Wins: 1039
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): JCagg_
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I know all of the people on the roster except for BiboyQG, and I know some better than others.
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes, I have scrimmed on and know the layout and routes of every map on the list.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I applied for this clan around this time last year. After about a week or two of trial, I was denied, and I know exactly why. I was trying to fake my way into the clan, instead of being myself. I was also quite obnoxious, and I understand that nobody wants that type of person in their clan. I have changed a ton since last year, and I feel that now is my proper time to take a shot at this. I hope to build good relations with everyone in the clan and promise to not be the kid I was last year. I feel that now I am worthy of acceptance into the clan because of how much change I have undergone since last year. I have been on MCSG for over two years, so I have the PvP and map experience. I hope you guys can take my app into consideration.
denied
IGN: OkThenHai
Wins: 103, my stats may be bad, but Im pretty sure you should judge by skills.
Got Skype/TS: Skype.
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): OkThenHai
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: Nope, but I do play with other people, and lead the team as always.
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes. Even the new maps such as haruka.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I've been a clan member in #Fearless, but left due to inactivity.
Im looking for a clan now, that people are nice instead of people raging /insulting due to lost.
I am good at the fishing rod and fns, also the sword. Within all my friends, I've been 1 of the best as I lead the team pretty well. I let them win the MCSG match, considering it would be unfair for me to win always. I would like to join Forgotten as I have an experience in clans and wish to have an active clan + long-term.
Also not to mention, Im quite active except when my exams are close.

Thank you.
denied

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
How much wins you need to join? Or is it just Extreme PvP Skills to join? Cuz I got skills, *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci