• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfOrca

Survivor
Reaction score
Just read the past we few threads. Proceded to jump into my car drive 6 hours to the Grand Canyon. I am now standing on a cliff about to jump.

I haven't been here from the beginning but I've been around for quite sometime. I'm a m8 to all you guys no matter how much of.a Inappropriate body part on a male you think I have been you know that I love you. Honestly. We are our own community. This thread is full of jokes and pure fun. Outsiders can h8 us coz they ain't us.

Keep in mind you all say how much we have "fought" or in reality joked. Yet you have applied for our clan l3l.

BTW: It's DENIED

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
useful post^

Forgotten, you guys are obvisly falling apart because u guys yell at each other on the thred. so obvis. u gys r just treating oder ppl bad because they r betr than u. pls retire. OBVIS JOKE IS OBVIS
Hoping this is a joke. Reason:terrible grammar

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
You are probably the most stupid annoying person on the forums, sorry for the flame but you make no sense, and everything you ever say is honestly nonsense
Banned From The Forgotten Thread
Do not post again, as all your posts will be deleted by mods for off topic
NEVER INSULT MEMBERS/Ex-Members that were actually in the clan for some time.

Ban List (as of right now):
IANCOOL
NativeTalent (after Saturday)
Superslayer
IamFusion (unless its clan related)

IxLegendz

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
You are probably the most stupid annoying person on the forums, sorry for the flame but you make no sense, and everything you ever say is honestly nonsense
Get off our thread. If you actually understood what he meant by that, your opinion would have been different, but obviously you don't read the fine print. He supported us by telling everyone that we do these things as a joke and outsiders should NOT join the joke nor make one on our thread. Now, excuse yourself out before I call a mod.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this thread is filled with hate. lets all agree on the fact that we all hate cheedos eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci