• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfOrca

Survivor
Reaction score
You are probably the most stupid annoying person on the forums, sorry for the flame but you make no sense, and everything you ever say is honestly nonsense
Ouch that kinda hurt. Lol Jk.

I've been asked to tone down myself for mcsg is I will ablige.

I was simply saying. I haven't been here from the beginning but I would consider myself a big member of our community. I was part of the forgotten in a prime time. In my opinion. There have been 3 major primes. Now, the beginning, the middle. All of which have been great fun. I don't play right now. But. I still talk with my friends everyday.

Now you've insulted me personally a good number of times and insulted me behind my back and insulted my personal life. I would appreciate you stop before I speak to some of my high power mcsg friend.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are probably the most stupid annoying person on the forums, sorry for the flame but you make no sense, and everything you ever say is honestly nonsense
Even though I'll probably get banned from the thread after this, but watch what you say seriously. Some things can seriously bring people down.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ouch that kinda hurt. Lol Jk.

I've been asked to tone down myself for mcsg is I will ablige.

I was simply saying. I haven't been here from the beginning but I would consider myself a big member of our community. I was part of the forgotten in a prime time. In my opinion. There have been 3 major primes. Now, the beginning, the middle. All of which have been great fun. I don't play right now. But. I still talk with my friends everyday.

Now you've insulted me personally a good number of times and insulted me behind my back and insulted my personal life. I would appreciate you stop before I speak to some of my high power mcsg friend.
Now that made some sense, sorry for what i said earlier, yeaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci