• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
We all hate them and want them banned. Sometimes we wonder, are they hacking? Anyway I want to show you what a couple of the hacks that you can catch and always report in the "report" section.

Unpushable:This hack/cheat disables contact with the user. If you can walk through the person without a problem they MAY be using a client, this mod is to prevent people from pushing you around, and is generally not used in game. This can sometimes be mistaken with a ghost in lobby or on a podium.

Criticals: This hack/cheat enables critical hits for the hacker no matter what/when they hit. This means if you have a diamond sword and the hacker has a stone sword, they will most likely kill you with criticals.

Sprint: This hack/cheat enables sprint to be faster, and unlimited. If you see someone running faster then normal, they are most likely using this.

Aimbot: This hack/cheat enables the user to hit an opponent from any direction. This allows a user to stand still and hit in a 360 degree space without even touching their mouse. If a user spins around and immediately hits you when they are not looking at you this is most likely the ambit.

Derp: This hack/cheat enables the user to "derp". This basically lets the players body jump around or spin in crazy ways. Extremely visible and very idiotic for a hacker to use.
Spider/Step: Both of these will basically let you climb up walls and easily step over blocks.
These are the main cheats/hacks used on the servers.

NOTE: I did not make this myself! I actually got it from some site. This for people who do not know how to spot a hacker.
Hopefully this will help many of yous

MCSG MODS USE THIS TO FIND AND BAN HACKERS :D:D:D:D:D::D:D::D::D:D:D::D:D:D:D::D:D:D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci