• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownPlayer1

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, so, I am a little bit disappointed right now soul, I thought you ran a tight ship, loyalty based team. I come on the forums one time to see how things are going, and I don't like what I see. I seriously don't understand how Voxcile, or "OrcaM8" has been rewarded with elite. He has maybe been in the clan for 1-1.5 months, he has left once, then came back, and he already has elite? What about those super loyal members? Like Joe_delgrippo, or Richyyyy, or Exodus, who have been in the clan for 3+ months. It doesn't seem right. Too add on to this Voxcile consistently does inappropriate things, e.g. Commenting on sixzoseven's video's with messages written with hate and disrespect, while also treating people like Joe, Exo and snikkz like complete crap. So does loyalty even mean anything in this clan anymore? I sure as hell thought it did when I first joined. Anyways, Good luck in the future, maybe things like this can be straightened out sometime.

Thanks.

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Ok, so, I am a little bit disappointed right now soul, I thought you ran a tight ship, loyalty based team. I come on the forums one time to see how things are going, and I don't like what I see. I seriously don't understand how Voxcile, or "OrcaM8" has been rewarded with elite. He has maybe been in the clan for 1-1.5 months, he has left once, then came back, and he already has elite? What about those super loyal members? Like Joe_delgrippo, or Richyyyy, or Exodus, who have been in the clan for 3+ months. It doesn't seem right. Too add on to this Voxcile consistently does inappropriate things, e.g. Commenting on sixzoseven's video's with messages written with hate and disrespect, while also treating people like Joe, Exo and snikkz like complete crap. So does loyalty even mean anything in this clan anymore? I sure as hell thought it did when I first joined. Anyways, Good luck in the future, maybe things like this can be straightened out sometime.

Thanks.
I have to admit I kind of agree with you on this, but Soul might have reasoning for this.
Prepare, you will probably get a lot of hate right now.

20s

Career
Reaction score

Thanks.
If you want to tell Soul who to make an elite in HIS clan, why don't you just make your own clan?

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score

Thanks.
Ive been in the clan for forever. Thanks m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci