• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Generals [Eu]

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15 in a week
What is your InGame-Name?: Julius345
Wins / Games played?: 380 / 2243 I know it's bad, but that's because I used to just screw around and not take this game serious for a long time. I can win 1/2 to 1/3 of my games if I play serious (well before my break, I'm still a bit rusty now).
Skype Name: gwn.julius
Past Clans: SlimeArmy (the original one with iFrox), Team Chaos, FusionPVP, The Legends (maybe one or two more which I can't remember)
How come you want to join The Generals?: A few days ago I came back from a break of mcsg for over a year, and a lot of my friends have stopped playing it. So I'm looking for new people to play with ;)

Last edited:

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15 in a week
What is your InGame-Name?: Julius345
Wins / Games played?: 380 / 2243 I know it's bad, but that's because I used to just screw around and not take this game serious for a long time. I can win 1/2 to 1/3 of my games if I play serious (well before my break, I'm still a bit rusty now).
Skype Name: gwn.julius
Past Clans: SlimeArmy (the original one with iFrox), Team Chaos, FusionPVP, The Legends (maybe one or two more which I can't remember)
How come you want to join The Generals?: A few days ago I came back from a break of mcsg for over a year, and a lot of my friends have stopped playing it. So I'm looking for new people to play with ;)
This clan is dead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci