• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As i said, a minor detail but you have to think of absolutely everything right :p

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yea you do lol. And ill try to make everything perfect but because there is only me working on this at the moment im going to miss a few things lol. Thats why when i finish the 7 areas around the pyramid ill try to get a server up and running for people to check and look over things whilst also helping me with the terrain because i realy suck at that. :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi everyone i have been busy working on a couple new stuctures to go around the map so here are a few screen shots of how its going.
2012-06-09_16.56.53 (800x419).jpg

2012-06-09_16.56.42 (800x419).jpg

2012-06-09_16.57.06 (800x419).jpg

Here is the creeper sphinx that includes a special door which when opens lights up the face.( inside will unclude chest)

2012-06-09_16.57.40 (800x419).jpg

The oasis. Still in progress, i need to add palm trees and stuf. It is an actual jungle biome so you will be able to tame cats.
2012-06-09_16.58.10 (800x419).jpg

The House. Finally the house is now covered in sand with the inside looking pretty cool as well. Also my crappy attempt at terrain which hopfully will get better lol. Tell me what you thing, If you have any ideas or want to see somthing in the map post your comments bellow.
List/update/change log.
Main Pyramid. Half way.
House in sand. done.
Sphinx. Done but switch must be wired somwhere.
Oasis: Nearly done.
Sand village. Not started.
Big steam/lake maybe including a boat. Not started.
Giant over hanging mountains. Leaving till last because it will be hard.
Mine. Still trying to work out.
Chests to be added.
traps to be added.
Terrain. Not started except from the house bit.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks good, add a place where you flip a random lever that is just sitting ther and...boom!the sand you are standing on falls because 1.the sand is mc-edited to float or 2.pistons. Just an idea

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats actually a really good idea i might add that in somewhere. I wounder if it would work though because on the server you cant brake blocks so it might not let you drop blocks as well. Also it might lag peoples computers unless really small. If someone like a mod could tell me if this would work i will add it.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok,if its legal that would be great.Also,if u need a tester,pm me the ip of a server and tell me a time preferably tonight because im doing nothing.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but its still very early on in the development prosses and there wouldnt be much to test so i wont need testers for a long time lol but when im ready for people to test ill post on here with a time and date. ( it may be in a couple of weeks).

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good, add a place where you flip a random lever that is just sitting ther and...boom!the sand you are standing on falls because 1.the sand is mc-edited to float or 2.pistons. Just an idea
Torches

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeh torches could work too but i would need a mod to tell me if ist possible for the server before i implement it.

ShadowBlaze

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it! What a great idea! I recommend you also put some other special type biome outside the pyramid? Maybe a desert biome out of sandstone? Just an idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci