• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks :) huum good idea there is going to be a forest area around the over hanging mountain section so thats one change in biomes but i will think about adding more. Also today i thought about having the sand village on the edge of a canyon with the buildings over hanging which i think would look pretty cool. Also spread the word about this the more people and moderators that see this, comment and support this idea will make the map as good as it can be and will increase the chance of it getting excepted. ( Also anybody who helps or brings fowards an idea that i use might get there name hidden in the map if they wanted). But ill have to see how things turn out.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
OMG MAI DREAM IS TO BE IN A MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well you never know. if i use your sand falling idea your name might be in it. But when im nearly finished ill look through these posts and make a small list of names. :)

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the cornocopia,it's really different from what I've seen.With these kinds of maps,it's either a win or a fail.WIN!

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
BTW whats your minecraft name?I'd love to beat you sometime XD.My name is Schaefer406

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
haha thanks alot man my original design looked really cool but wasnt really fair so i had to make somthing that still looked different and coolbut was fair and this was it.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to help as well. The Pyramid looks great, but could use some more details. Post something on my profile page if you need help.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My minecraft name is joshkey and i play on th eu servers.
I'd love to beat you sometime
Id like to see you try mwhaaaa :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi everyone here are two screen shots of the village i have been working on. The houses are very close together which means there can be a lot of rooftop fights and also the allyways between the house are good places to cut people off. The houses still need to have there insides filled with furnature and othere stuff. Then they will be destroyed slightly to look a bit more abandoned and covered with a small layer of sand to fit the style of the map. Tell me what you think.
2012-06-11_22.18.24 (800x419).jpg
2012-06-11_22.18.40 (800x419).jpg

There are 19 houses 1 motel and 1 church

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yhe i know what you mean its sticks out a bit but i thought when it is covered in sand it might look a bit better but we will have to see. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci