• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
layserman2
He was killed by a random clown
If you add me I will (3 u forever!!!

(can it be in a mausoleum with a chest? And can u pm me to see the server???

Thanks in advance
layser
If im correct the graveyard is full, but I MIGHT get it somewhere else...
maybe a house... d:

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yepi found a spot for the grave i will post pic soon But now we are actually full so unfortunatly we cant except any more requests.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It seems i cant get on the server for some reason.

Its says connection refused, time out.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yep the server is offline its run of my laptop so its not on all the time, if server is ever ofline during normal uk time pm me, if i reply quick ill put server on if i dont im not there lol. Also server is coming online for half an hour now

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IP 92.23.255.41 Today is the last day before i go on holiday for two weeks so get on while u can lol :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Big update soz know pics this time.
List/update/change log.
Main Pyramid. 95% done, finishing of one secret trap thingy.
House in sand. done.
Sphinx. Done but switch must be wired somwhere , Switch now wired and sphinx is fully done.
Oasis: Nearly done.
Sand village. Not started. 90% finished I just need to add secrets/chests/ under ground bits.
Story needs to be added

Big steam/lake maybe including a boat. Not started. Finish and now it does have a cool boat.
Giant over hanging mountains. Leaving till last because it will be hard. Very hard but its done i just need to add more foliage and think of what can go in the caves under the mountain. Medival castle now added but surrounding houses still need to be made
Mine Sewer. Still trying to work out. will be added soon sewers are now added and stretch across the hole map.
Chests to be added.
traps to be added. Lots of traps added still lots more to go, waiting for update so i can use trip wires .
Terrain. Not started except from the house bit. Around 80% done and going strong just outside of dome terrain to be done.

The map is almost finished but im taking a two week breake and going on holiday and unfortunanly the map would have work done to it untill i get back. I was going to add a download so people can play the map and see what they think to it even thou it isnt finnished but i changed my mind because i dont think 1. we should give the maps secrets and stuff away just yet and
2. it really isnt finished yet and its not fully to a point where i want people to see it.
When i get back i aim to push this map so we can get it relised and hopfully aproved by chad. Thanks for sticking with me and my team and i will see you guys in two weeks. ;)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye Josh, hope you have a good vacation.

While you are gone, i'll think of a story for the map

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
cool thanks we already have an outline ill pm you it if u want.:)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
its ok when i get back it will all be updated to 1.3 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci