• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There was one up, but it only works when Josh is on his computer. He is on vaction now. H0wever, if you want to help while he is way, you could write a journal or two.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've just noticed that our map has the most messages on it than any other map in progress. I think that bodes well for us

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeh are maps awesome, I found free wifi in Mc Donalds yay so I'm just checking in quickly. 4 days until I'm back, first of thanks for the mod grats, also I wish I was in America. I'm in France using my phone, also good work fax with the diary things there looking good and yay we can put them in books but we will have to put the books in despensers so that they stay when the map reloads each time, when I get back we will get everything finished but before I get back if anybody wants to
Make a cool signature for the map
Or a poster or something that would be cool, ok I hope everyone is ok then and having fun, I'm going to lose wifi noooooooooooooo, ok bye see you guys soon ( Kharmunrah best map
Ever lol :)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay! Josh! I hope you're having a nice trip (or had a nice trip if you're back by the time you read this)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I Meant to say well done daalex on the diarys not fax stupid phone lol also thanks soy it's awesome and very hot :) this has cost me about a pound to send this because I'm using 3G instead of wifi now, Internet is so expensive abroad so now I'm turning my phones Internet of so it doesn't charge me a massive amount lol bye everyone see u all soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci