• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games 3-You Ready Bro? {Apply Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
CLOSED. DONE. OVER. DONT APPLY. TOO LATE.
Hey guys! Welcome back to another Hell Games! After the last two, we have realized what we need to add and what we need to take away. I ensure you, this ones going to be the epic one. So if you are interested in being a Tribute of the 3 Monthly Hell Games, apply HERE!

IGN(required):
Age(required):
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required):
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required):
Can you record?:
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):
How many subscribers do you have?
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?:
What timezone do you live in?
Additional info:

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(required): Aman4o2
Age(required): 13
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Lots of people like The Hell Games so I thought I would try it myself :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): I have 172 wins, but I'm 420th on the leaderboards.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have?: I have around 250 subscribers
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: No, I <3 MCSG
What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Pacific time (Michigan)
Additional info: I love PvP and I like challenges. I am also a kind person I must say so myself, unless it comes to hackers.

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(required): Jackthepwnzor
Age(required): 12
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I think it would be fun, and I like challenges.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): 144
Can you record?: Not yet, hopefully soon
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Not yet :)
How many subscribers do you have? Above...
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Trouble in mineville, and there's no leaderboards..I have about 2000 karma.
What timezone do you live in? Mountain time zone (Arizona)
Additional info:I'm awesome, I'm a boy, and I rock at pvp..

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(required): SaucyCmeister
Age(required): 12
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): It sounds like alot of fun, and i can record if you want? i also know BlazeMaster.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): 57 wins, dont know where im ranked tho
Can you record?: Yup :)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): no
How many subscribers do you have? none xD
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: ive played MCTF2 once :), dont know where im ranked tho, im guessing last :p
What timezone do you live in?GMT
Additional info:

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(required): Notch
Age(required): 9001
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): For the tacos (?).
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): I am #-57 on the global leaderboards.
Can you record?: Yes, I will use a camera to film my screen.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, My account is "AntVenom"
How many subscribers do you have? 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Chuck Norris
What timezone do you live in? The moon
Additional info: Do you think this is an acceptable application?

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(required): Captain_Dak
Age(required): 18
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): Wherever 158ish wins lands me.
Can you record?: For 3o seconds at a time :(
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, a co-commentary channel, but I don't do any of the recording.
How many subscribers do you have? 22
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: No
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: This sounds like fun :D

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(required): iMightTroll
Age(required): 9001
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Cus gaga made me miss out on the last one
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): #1000+
Can you record?: maybeh
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, My account is ThoseTrollsxX
How many subscribers do you have? 35678)($7
What timezone do you live in? GMT+8

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(required):IsaacDumbledore
Age(required):15
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required):Because I want to play some actual Hardcore Hunger Games rather than what they put on these servers nowadays!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required):140 somethingth
Can you record?:With good fps :)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):IsaacDumbledore
How many subscribers do you have?Less than 20 because I don't record in gameplay :p Often when I join an MCSG lobby, I get spammed to give my youtube channel link :)
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: MCSG is the only minecraft thing I play really, other games and irl team sports :p
What timezone do you live in? GMT <3
Additional info: I want in cause I died stupidly in the last Hell Games -_-

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN(required): Marboo99
Age(required): 14
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because I love community events. Getting together with loads of awesome forum people is just, amazing :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): I'll be honest. I don't kow, but I'll give you a link to my player profile: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Marboo99/
Can you record?: Maybe if I get recording equipment.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):
How many subscribers do you have?: 6. I don't put any content though.
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Nothing much else. I sometimes play the hive but I don't think they have a leaderboards section.
What timezone do you live in?: GMT
Additional info: I was never in the last two hell games. I really hope to get accepted :p but no matter if I don't. I could always watch Eshans stream :)

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: growlithe1234
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event?: because i want to play the survival games, but in a different way.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: As of 3/8/2013, rank
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel?: yes youtube.com/growlithe12345
How many subscribers do you have?: 16
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: not really. once in a while i play cookie slap, but im not good at it.
What timezone do you live in?: EST
Additional info: i would really love to take part of this event. i missed two of them and i would really like to be apart of this one. please take my application into consideration :) (oh and also i kinda spent about 5 min trying to find what rank i am in rank in the leaderboards :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci