• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games 3-You Ready Bro? {Apply Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a big suspicion that I asn't accepted for the hell games because I was so called "copying" your idea. To be honest, I just believe you guys are afraid that my idea would get popular. I'm working on a new thing that is not copying, so if you see it come out and you say I copy you, that's why.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a big suspicion that I asn't accepted for the hell games because I was so called "copying" your idea. To be honest, I just believe you guys are afraid that my idea would get popular. I'm working on a new thing that is not copying, so if you see it come out and you say I copy you, that's why.
No, that is not the reason. We went through a selective process that was completely fair, you were in the list until the cut down to the voting pages, as you had a low amount of 'points' based on your likely hood of being a good component in the Hell Games (which was pretty much the entire selective process).

And don't worry, that hate war will probably not happen again, that was caused by a huge amount of stress and friction between our own Gamemakers. It especially won't happen again if what you are working on is a whole different game than the Hell Games, as the complete similarities were another cause to the butting of heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci