• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games Reaping-Tribute List

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Welcome fellow minecrafters, here is the Tribute list xBreakk

Blamph
Ecmep
Kricken
Shadi A.T. Chammout
MCJackson
Hawk62
Zeno
breadman14
ExKing
JustAHotDog
Lululioness
Maxiscool24
oooNEONNUKEooo
Mekval
Howsie22
Tyson_Chicken
DQIX1
Pherrera
Ethan1126
Darkai202
WrightXxXx
Omega_moon
cowman213

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
You forgot the district numbers -.-...
Now I cant make any semi-funny "I volenteer as tribute" jokes...
I think it just goes in order of names (e.g XBreak and Blamph would be 1, Ecmep and Kricken would be 2, etc.).

This does raise the question though, are district mates going to be teamed? At least, until the end.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I think it just goes in order of names (e.g XBreak and Blamph would be 1, Ecmep and Kricken would be 2, etc.).

This does raise the question though, are district mates going to be teamed? At least, until the end.
Whatever they decide I think.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score

Well, I didnt put the disctrict numbers there on pursope so that way people dont know who is who. This added more secrecy and will make it so everyone does not spawn kill poor Blamph.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Well, I didnt put the disctrict numbers there on pursope so that way people dont know who is who. This added more secrecy and will make it so everyone does not spawn kill poor Blamph.
Can we chat to the people in our district? or people on the way?
Or are we completely isolated the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci