• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games Reaping-Tribute List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I also think I only got picked because I had a YouTube Channe :p I am the most un-skilled player on the list xD
Definetly not the reason, but i don't know what the tribute application aceptions were based on :p.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
So have the spec already been chosen, or are you still deciding on them/ whether to have them or not? Sorry if I'm being a bit pushy :<

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, we're testing it now! Just go to chromecraft.tk

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Ok...the test was a disaster...
I would like all the tributes to say 1 thing before the event.

"I, {name}, as an official Hell Games tribute, swear to not vandilize the map created for this event, nor will I use Hacked Clients and/or Mods to boost my chances of winning, and I will not spam the chat for someone to do something."

I hope you can all cooperate in this event and we will not have to cancel due to people's immaturity.

L

Lululioness

"I, Lululioness, as an official Hell Games tribute, swear to not vandilize the map created for this event, nor will I use Hacked Clients and/or Mods to boost my chances of winning, and I will not spam the chat for someone to do something."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci