• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
[Things said in this thread may have been slightly exaggerated and insulting to some people. This was not done intentionally, and I in no way meant for this thread to insult anyone at all. My prediction on Huahwi's actions was based on his previous motives and his personal nature as a very competitive and driven person]

(this is my prediction and opinion based on confirmed information I have learned through primary and secondary conversation)

Hello everyone. Now I'm sure that most of you are familiar with Huahwi, one of the first players to gain both high game-rank/good statistics, and YouTube fame in a very short amount of time. Now two months ago, Huahwi disappeared. Completely. The last thing anyone has even heard of him was in early to mid May when he made some teasing remarks on twitter saying #RIPHuahwi, anything else I have not heard of. Now people originally thought he was just going away to study, which is normal. However even with exams, you should have ten minutes to simply write out a status update explaining to people where you are... Huahwi did none of this, instead he has made some immature tweets joking around about his unexplained disappearance. A couple of players (i.e Lovelights and SixZoSeven) who are said to have seemingly close ties to Huahwi have made their own individual videos explaining that they have no idea where he is and why he left, but both did mention one thing. How he seemed to be ignoring them in the past weeks before he made his disappearing act.

Let me take you back a few months...

Huahwi used to be a very friendly and open person, making friends with many people, teaming with everyone, and embracing all friends and fans. And then he hit about 2,000 subscribers. I was pretty good friends with a couple of Huahwi's well known friends (i.e Jamie, if anyone remembers him, and more) and they both stated directly, directly to me that around this time when he hit 2k, he made a new skype, added them, and then proceeded to say something rather nasty or hurtful like "I don't talk to squeakers anymore" and then blocked them on skype. Now, this may have been an exaggeration from what I was told, but there is evidence of him making a new skype, and all of his old "not-so-famous" friends not being on it.

As Huahwi grew more on YouTube, he started gaining a larger fanbase, and started making new friends. New more famous friends... Such as those mentioned before (Love and SixZo) plus a couple other YouTubers of his size. Even more time progresses and through dual-comms with these people, collaborations, solo commentating, Huahwi gains approximately 25k. Want your mind to be blown? Like I said before, Huahwi as he became significantly larger in subscriber count than his old friends, he slowly stopped talking to them, and started making new friends like Graser, Grape, and all of those people (don't quote me on who exactly he's been making videos with, I haven't watched a Huahwi video in months). See a cycle repeating? Huahwi then disappeared, and his subscriber count has almost doubled since his disappearance. Want to know what I think is going to happen..?

Huahwi will very soon come back, and make a huge comeback campaign, gaining an enormous amount of new subscribers, and we may soon see videos of only him with people that are "Graser-level-famous". And the cycle may repeat until he has possibly millions of subs, and a very high rank on the MCSG Leaderboards (if he bothers to keep playing it).

Another thing I could see happening would be Huahwi coming back and making no note of him disappearing, ignoring everything to do with the fact that he was just gone for two months.

Now this may be slightly exaggerated (especially the last part) but I have evidence, insight, and repeating patterns as evidence to back this up.

• Huahwi made his original friends, and then we never hear about them again once he reaches a very high spot on the leaderboards
  • Then Huahwi makes new friends and allegedly "hasn't responded to them much before his disappearance" and has started focusing on a new group of people.
  • After he disappeared, he made no attempt to make any kind of tweet apologizing to his fans, friends, or anything, and hasn't made contact with any part of the internet that we know for two months now. The only posts he has made were joking and pointless, making no move whatsoever toward explaining his absence.
  • Most YouTubers that even take a break for four days will post on twitter, facebook, the forums, YouTube, anything explaining where they've been and that they'll be back shortly. Even if it's a simple post like "Sorry I havent been uploading, busy with so and so activity. More videos to come! c:" Nothing. From. Our. Friend. Huahwi. Over. Here.

Now I'm not trying to turn anyone against Huahwi, he is pretty entertaining to watch, and is still very skilled at the game (no matter how much I'm angry at him for sharing high-level and exotic tactics that previously took skill and hard work to accquire.. with everyone... so that now.. everyone can PvP well and doesn't have to put effort into learning or training..), I am simply trying to make a prediction about what may or may not happen. Feel free to rub it all in if this doesn't happen, because I would be wrong, but this is simply my opinion based on what I know to be true.

Please do NOT flame on this thread, feel free to disagree, but do it in a matter that will not cause issues.

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I think this thread is very disrespectful and biased. Accusing someone of blocking someone on skype since they squeak is a very powerful thing to say without any evidence other than "my friend said so".

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think this thread is very disrespectful and biased. Accusing someone of blocking someone on skype since they squeak is a very powerful thing to say without any evidence other than "my friend said so".
Watch Huahwi's early videos. See that Jamie guy (he was in like all of Huahwi's early videos)? Want to know why he just... Stopped appearing in Huahwi's videos?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Watch Huahwi's early videos. See that Jamie guy (he was in like all of Huahwi's early videos)? Want to know why he just... Stopped appearing in Huahwi's videos?
I am not going to trust one source of information. That is how rumors get started. What I will say is that if you watched the last few of Huahwi's videos, he did briefly mention some personal issues. I think something happened in his personal life. Don't speculate about someone until they have a chance to explain what happened. Until Huahwi does, don't speculate and just let him be.

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
The Asian servers are gone. Seriously, nice try. Also check his history next time. His last game was on US103.
Calm down. A non-MCGamer server, however I can't remember the name, but it was to practice PvP. I said hello to him, and he acknowledged me. No need to attack me if you don't know the full meaning.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Calm down. A non-MCGamer server, however I can't remember the name, but it was to practice PvP. I said hello to him, and he acknowledged me. No need to attack me if you don't know the full meaning.
Fair enough. I thought you meant on MCSG. However, are you sure it was spelled Huahwi and not Huawhi because people have purchased fake accounts.

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
Fair enough. I thought you meant on MCSG. However, are you sure it was spelled Huahwi and not Huawhi because people have purchased fake accounts.
Fairly sure it was Huahwi, and he also had VIP and his skin, however it still could have been fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci