• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
HUAHWI FANS - PLEASE READ
THIS, now THIS, will get me a lot of hate, most likely, but I feel like this thread needs a few words of logic.

• You guys most likely don't know Huahwi's actual name. Yes, he did say his name was Gary/Garry, or whatever you wish, but in another video he said it was Tyrone... He also said "Hua" were the three first letters in his last name, that does not mean it has to be "Huang". For all we know, he could just be joking around, and even made his internet friends call him a name which he really didn't have. And now, that all the "detective" kids out there have started coming to the conclusion that Huahwi's name has to be "Garry Haung", they have started spamming, threatening and annoying people, such as xElyze (the Garry Huang everyone accuses of being Huahwi), who just a few days ago did a livestream to prove that he was not Huahwi.
  • Now, for all the people saying they saw Huahwi on this and that server... NO. It's called nicknames. It is a plug-in. Now, if your name is "Huahwi" on the player list of a server (even when just using /nick), you will be listed as "Huahwi" on websites that track the players on certain servers such as the ones "Huahwi" has been seen on".
  • Using patterns to predict how future events will happen is not the way to go. NOBODY, I'm telling you, NOBODY, saw a pattern that suggested Huahwi's departure from YouTube. If patterns could predict the future, wouldn't his 2.5 months of being afk suggest another pattern? He is long gone, get over it. Especially those who do, stop bugging innocent people just because you think you have some sort of a requirement to get a new video worked out from certain YouTubers whenever you want just because you clicked "Subscribe".
  • Now let's compare Huahwi to someone else who is famous... Let's go with Justin Bieber, everyone loves that guy. So Sr. Biebed appearantly startede off as a poor performer on the street or something (I don't know the whole story, sorry). He very likely had friends back then, but as he moved on and got famous, he lost contact with his old friends, and started hanging out with other celebrities he could relate to. Same scenario, believe it or not, could actually also happen to Huahwi. No, illuminati is not responsible, he just met new, and interesting people as he moved on, no need to make conspiracies about that... It's how relationships work.
  • His Facebook page. Let's keep it simple. Huahwi never made a Facebook page. Yes, there is one which still is posting, but if you were clever enough to scroll down to the 15th of february, you would see that the creator of that page himself claimed not to be Huahwi.
  • Remember Huahwi talked about roomates? You really don't think they would have said anything? I'm pretty sure they all knew about his YouTube channel, considering the fact that Huahwi recorded several times when they could clearly hear him commentating.
  • So did Huahwi die? Who knows? Of course, there is that #RIPHuahwi tweet followed by a "JK", which people use as an arguement for him not being dead. Now, let's think realistically. If I was to write #RIPCrackling, and then just kidding, would that prevent me from dying, if I was to be shot right in my heart tomorrow? See, a tweet is not a guardian angel... I am not claiming or trying to tell you all that Huahwi is dead, I am just stating that there is a posibility. I know, it sounds odd, but death is in many cases a sudden thing.
  • Huahwi has already talked about how he once took a sudden break from all of gaming. This may have happened, and out of rage or shyness, he might have just wanted to leave without warning, maybe he didn't want to feel the responsibility and regret that a lot of people are now giving him anyway. Maybe he was just gonna take a short break, but that after seeing how a huge part of the cmmunity turned against him and started making conspiracies, he didn't want to return. He did actually tweet AFTER posting his last video that he would not be able to upload another video in a couple of days. Maybe that was the start of a break, or maybe something unforeseen had happened.
  • Something awkward may have happened. You know that feeling when you're out one evening and something awkward happens? Going back to school, or just seeing the same people the next day is really awkward, right? Maybe something awkward (I don't wanna give any examples, but you get the point) happened to Huahwi, forcing him to leave for a certain period, and that he simply doesn't wanna return due to what had happened.
I have tons of other things that I would like to put here, but my fingers are starting to hurt.
Wow, very well said. :p

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
lol ppl r crazy if they said huahwi is bad hes like god tbh prob will 10hrt me

Soul421

Platinum
Reaction score
There is also a possibility that Huahwi used the same password for everything and got hacked...

Oh, also Lovelights just got removed from his friends list, so he could be sending a message.

Who knows? maybe Toxic, Love, and Huahwi are all riding off into the sunset to warm their hands and skateboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci