• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Joke Thread!

Gataraid

Platinum
Reaction score
you wanna hear a joke? this thread. HAHAHAHAHHA...hehehe...heh, sounded funnier in my head.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
So I asked a girl to my senior prom, and she thankfully said yes. However, there was a whole bunch to do in order to get ready.

First of all, I had to rent a tuxedo for the dance, as it's a formal event. When I arrived at the rental store, I noticed that there was a huge tux line. But I waited through it, and got a tuxedo.

Now, of course I wanted to be fancy for my date, so I decided to rent a limousine to transport us to the dance. However, when I got to the rental facility, there was a very long limo line. Though I really wanted to impress my date, so I waited and got the limo.

The night of the dance arrived, and I took her to the party. After dancing for a while, she got tired and asked me to grab her some punch from the table across the room.

I approached the table from the opposite end, expecting there to be a bunch of people who wanted a drink. However, when I got there, there was no punch line.

(The End)

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
When is paint free?
When it's on the house.

Why is it impossible to run through a campground?
You can only ran, because it's past tents.

Credit to /r/jokes for these silly jokes.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
A Lion Wouldn't Cheat On His Girlfriend

But a Tiger Wood.

Ba Dum Tss

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member