• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Joke Thread!

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
I have some clock jokes - if you have the time ;)

Did you know that when a clock is hungry is goes back four seconds?

BTW, have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time-consuming...

The dentists favourite time is tooth-hurty!

Sorry for the bad puns, thanks for taking the TIME to read this

Alisha23

Platinum
Reaction score
How did Steve feel when he spent hours mining only to find nothing but coal?
Shafted.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
¿Que tal Juxify? Soy Ceroria c:

Me encanta todos las bromas en este thread pero no tengo las bromas (Of my own) :p

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright so Cubes thinks he's got some jokes, huh? I'm about to blow your socks off.
It's worth the read!
It was my first day of kindergarden, my dad told me "Son, if you do great all year I'll buy you anything you want!" So I did amazing that year and I told my dad I wanted some tennis balls, so he got me some tennis balls.
First grade rolled around and it was time to get serious, my dad told me "Son, if you do great your entire elementary years I'll buy you anything you want!" So I did amazing all 5 years and I told my dad I wanted some tennis balls, he asked if I was sure and I said "Yup!" So he got me some tennis balls.
It came time for Middle School and things were getting real, my dad told me "Son, if you do great all through middle school I'll buy you anything you want!" So I did amazing all 3 years and at the end of 8th grade he said, "Son, I'm gonna keep to my promise and get you whatever you want. maybe a puppy? Or what about a new bike!" I told him "Naaah just get me some more tennis balls."
I was a freshman now and with college getting near I had to keep grades a priority. My dad told me "Son, if you keep a 4.0 GPA l I'll buy you anything you want!" So I got my 4.0 GPA and he told me, "Son, as you know you can get whatever you want. What about a car this time? You're old enough for some snazzy new wheels." I thought about his offer for a long time and then I told my dad "Dad, I know exactly what I want! Some more tennis balls please."
College was a breeze for me and after I graduated I got married and had my kids. Of course, my father grew old and as he lay there on his death bed he asked me to come closer. He said, "Son, what was with all those tennis balls? Is there something I'm missing? Are you hiding a punch line from me?"
I sat next to him and told, "No dad, there's no punch line."

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
Why was the elephant declined from boarding a British airways flight to Tokyo?
Because it's trunk was too heavy.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Logical part
That's the only reason .
Obviously.
Otherwise.
He would've been perfectly eligible .
To enter a human passenger aircraft .

SECOND JOKE:

Jesus walked across the sea.
Moses parted the sea .
Jesus died from fall damage .