• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Jungle Run ! {Work in progress}

Do you like this map

• Total voters

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not much of a map-man, so I don't browse this section much. I check out a couple threads that seem popular, but very few of them have been jungle-style.
A lot are snow, jungle style

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
From what I know, most maps have forests, abandoned temples/ruins, deserts, or cities.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Looks nice,
You should place the star shaped glass blocks under water to make the start more fair tho.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks nice,
You should place the star shaped glass blocks under water to make the start more fair tho.
I don't think so. There should be risk of getting hurt if you go to the spawn

ganea132

Spectator
Reaction score
I think u should make several large temples and several small tempales, make sure to add lots of traps and enough chests to get by, dont overload the spawn either

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
I think its a fair map! To solve some of the problems about some people having to swim farther you might be able to create some bridges or put some chest closer to their location I would like to help build if you will take me.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
I voted 'needs improving' because every map does at the stage of begining, and you didnt have a middle option and that was the closest to what i had :p
Good ideas, but as a jungle map, the terrian is a trap in itself, i reccommend placing A BUNCH of random lava holes, and make the spawn maybe more lower, because i can just see myself falling onto a chest and killing myself ._.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci