• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Legends of MCSG

How long have you been playing MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
what does matter?
being friiendly to the community?
i think wins do matter
Remember that you are having a discussion with the #2 mcsg global player about wins mattering.

I was a V1 player, but nobody knew me, I was that noob that died before you could see me in-game, and I kind of still am haha.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everyone on this list with the exception of G33k3, sixoseve, and possibly Blamph either hacked or abused glitches in MCSG to boost their wins. I do not think that behavior is legendary at all....
As for Blamph Sixseven, and G33k3... They are legendary in my book.
^

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score
Remember that you are having a discussion with the #2 mcsg global player about wins mattering.

I was a V1 player, but nobody knew me, I was that noob that died before you could see me in-game, and I kind of still am haha.
*is nearly in top 1000 players* *still calls himself noob*

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score

and what does that have to do with anything?

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
*is nearly in top 1000 players* *still calls himself noob*
Haha, I just don't like being referred to as good. Because the AU community is so tight, most people know each other. And I want to be underrarated :D

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score
Haha, I just don't like being referred to as good. Because the AU community is so tight, most people know each other. And I want to be underrarated :D
ii know they are tight
nearly everygame has a clan battle going on and people who know each other its really goood fun being au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci