• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Legends of MCSG

How long have you been playing MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Most legendary? Well If we go by just how well known they are and not pvp wise then here is my list.

1. LeafyGreenTea : most well known hacker throughout all of mcsg history. Coded his own hacks and was caught by SomeMugger hacking at corn. Very funny video to watch, to this day people still celebrate "Leafy Green Tea" day in his honor.

2. Blamph : One of the first very successful mcsg Youtubers. I remember watching him around 300 subscribers and looking forward to the 500 sub special so badly! :) Also, was the leader of the "Blamphs" which was one of the two major clans at that time. The other being "Cyan Volts". Those two clans were always warring over the servers. Known for his super fast clicking and greatness at pvp back in beta. Recently he has gotten worse at PVP. I also heard he is quitting youtube too. Nevertheless, there are very few decent players out there who do not know the legend of the Blamph.

3. Egrodo : I had to put him on here, he was considered for the longest time to be the "best pvper". Known for being able to sprint very quickly, some believed he had BSM. He became moderator at one point, and then became banned not too long after for "hacks". He was second on the leaderboards and became permanently banned. He eventually became Unbanned and still plays to this day I think. Not to the extent though.

4. jefeperro : Yes, I put you on this list. There are signs on some maps that even say "Pro Tip: Never team with Jefeperro". Known for being one of the biggest betrayers in mcsg. He would team and then kill you later on when you weren't looking. He is pretty skilled at PVP in general but it was his betraying that everyone heard about. I don't know if some people consider this "legendary" but I do just because he was one of the most known betrayers. I think he played back in beta but I am not 100% sure.

5. G33ke : Pretty well known on the forums. Known for making HUGE posts very commonly, also referred to as a "G33ke post". He also is said to be the person who made the fishing rod tactic famous on mcsg. (I didn't say invented because there was probably someone out there who came up with it first) Very skilled at pvp he was a beta player as well. He was also a moderator for the longest time, soon resigning because he didn't have as much interest in the game as he used to. I think he still plays but very seldom.

That is my list for the top 5 "Legends" of mcsg. I joined this game right after Sg2 came onto the servers. I'm probably one of the most unknown beta players. :)

X

xDarkMC

Most legendary? Well If we go by just how well known they are and not pvp wise then here is my list.

1. LeafyGreenTea : most well known hacker throughout all of mcsg history. Coded his own hacks and was caught by SomeMugger hacking at corn. Very funny video to watch, to this day people still celebrate "Leafy Green Tea" day in his honor.

2. Blamph : One of the first very successful mcsg Youtubers. I remember watching him around 300 subscribers and looking forward to the 500 sub special so badly! :) Also, was the leader of the "Blamphs" which was one of the two major clans at that time. The other being "Cyan Volts". Those two clans were always warring over the servers. Known for his super fast clicking and greatness at pvp back in beta. Recently he has gotten worse at PVP. I also heard he is quitting youtube too. Nevertheless, there are very few decent players out there who do not know the legend of the Blamph.

3. Egrodo : I had to put him on here, he was considered for the longest time to be the "best pvper". Known for being able to sprint very quickly, some believed he had BSM. He became moderator at one point, and then became banned not too long after for "hacks". He was second on the leaderboards and became permanently banned. He eventually became Unbanned and still plays to this day I think. Not to the extent though.

4. jefeperro : Yes, I put you on this list. There are signs on some maps that even say "Pro Tip: Never team with Jefeperro". Known for being one of the biggest betrayers in mcsg. He would team and then kill you later on when you weren't looking. He is pretty skilled at PVP in general but it was his betraying that everyone heard about. I don't know if some people consider this "legendary" but I do just because he was one of the most known betrayers. I think he played back in beta but I am not 100% sure.

5. G33ke : Pretty well known on the forums. Known for making HUGE posts very commonly, also referred to as a "G33ke post". He also is said to be the person who made the fishing rod tactic famous on mcsg. (I didn't say invented because there was probably someone out there who came up with it first) Very skilled at pvp he was a beta player as well. He was also a moderator for the longest time, soon resigning because he didn't have as much interest in the game as he used to. I think he still plays but very seldom.

That is my list for the top 5 "Legends" of mcsg. I joined this game right after Sg2 came onto the servers. I'm probably one of the most unknown beta players. :)

Nice G33ke post. Now onto MY top 5.

xExtract: This man, is amazing. IMO still the best PvP'er on MCSG to date. He's been playing since 2012, and he definitely deserves to be on this list. IMO He is better than G33ke with a rod, but that's beyond the point.

Blamph: Who isn't putting this guy on their list besides that guy that had Huahwi and NoahSailer ;-;. But I'm just going to go along with what the other person said, he was one of the first successful, YT's, and while all of the fame that went to Tomahawk should've gone to Blamph, nevertheless he IS the ultimate legend from this server.

Egrodo: This guy influenced my choice in different music nuff said. He is still one of the best (if not the best) on this server. He should've stayed Mod and not been banned for "Hacks", and he should get back into the game like he used to. He has inspired me to tryhard PvP and try to be as good as he is :)

G33ke: He was one of the first fishing rod players, and (sadly) only this community and very little of the hive really caught on. The nexus/Fridge/ any other server has pretty much no rod users, which is quite sad. He was and still is really great at PvP, and he deserves VIP since Friend rank got removed.

sixzoseven: This guy is a giant beast. His videos are quite like Linkdudes, and he still is quite good at PvP. He's been playing since the beta, and was an AMAZING MOD, and since friend got removed, he got an extremely well deserved VIP.

Elgoldo: Him and egrodo are the best pvp'ers on this server (for most people) and he is a great guy. He took a break, and I think he stopped MCSG, but left a huge legacy behind (just like all the others)

LeafyGreenTea: This guy. This guy. IF he ever joins a server with me, (not MCSG just a server in general) I just rage quit lol. He is still the most well known hacker, and a lot of people celebrate LeafyGreenTea day ( Including me)

Ninga: I think he was number 1 for a while (before the global leaderboards). He joined in 2012, around the same time as xExtract. I don't really know him, but he has been playing for a while and was number 1 in AU, so he is a legend for sure

Sorry for this GIANT G33ke Post, but I needed to get this through! :D

0.o Zebra liked my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ephiza

Everyone on this list with the exception of G33k3, sixoseve, and possibly Blamph either hacked or abused glitches in MCSG to boost their wins. I do not think that behavior is legendary at all....
As for Blamph Sixseven, and G33k3... They are legendary in my book.
Egrodo never hacked/abused glitches.

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
xExtract, He is the legend of minecraft pvp. He got banned of MCgamer and H*** because of acusation of hacks. Later on he quit minecraft casue of the hate that Bjanacanadian fanboys gave to him, because he beat bajan every game he played on H***. He no longer plays minecraft. Now he is a LOL player, but he will be always remembered in minecraft PVP.

E

Ephiza

xExtract, He is the legend of minecraft pvp. He got banned of MCgamer and H*** because of acusation of hacks. Later on he quit minecraft casue of the hate that Bjanacanadian fanboys gave to him, because he beat bajan every game he played on H***. He no longer plays minecraft. Now he is a LOL player, but he will be always remembered in minecraft PVP.
xExtract was never banned. He plays on US, I was talking to him on Roxbot ;3

urmom35

Tribute
Reaction score
You really have to censor hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci