• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Little Things That The Devs Could Do To Make It Better!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If you were in my shoes, you would know how annoying it is to have to turn off chat just to deal with trash talking, not to mention embarrassing. I know this post is going to get deleted for some reason, but please understand my point of view.
What do you mean in your shoes. We both play the game, and I can deal with it fine. I played one after posting it just so I'd have the experience. Ignore the trash talking and move on.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you mean in your shoes. We both play the game, and I can deal with it fine. I played one after posting it just so I'd have the experience. Ignore the trash talking and move on.
I don't have the willpower to sometimes. What one person can tolerate can be intolerable to another

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't have the willpower to sometimes. What one person can tolerate can be cancerous to another
Please... I have close family who died of cancer. Can we not use that as an adjective... Sorry.

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
The side bar is important for reports and figuring out who a user is so it could never really be fully removed, i personally really like the latest update where you're given the option to minimize the sidebar, if you don't know how to do this, do /sidebar minimize :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci