• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer Forum Records

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello my fantastically fabulous fellow forum friends (huehuehue alliteration at its finest). I'm sure a few of you are familiar with my most recent Community Corner thread (the Personal Achievements Thread) in which you can post some cool things that you've done during your time here. I was thinking about that, and I thought I'd post this as an expansion of sort. I'd like to set each and every one of you on a quest to find some of the most impressive threads or posts out there that hold some crazy records for some of the following topics:

- Most likes in one post
- Most replies to one thread
- Most views on one thread
- Forumer with the most followers
- Forumer following the most people (I think I know this one myself but l'm too lazy to confirm :p)
- et cetra

Feel free to think of your own cool records or accomplishments that you've found and post them here!

(these can be personal records, e.g. you can post the most likes you've ever gotten in one post, etc.)

I hope I made sense, I'm in a rush to type this before I leave the house, anyway happy posting!

Edit #1: I might as well post some of my own achievements here ^^

- Staff member with the second highest post count. (I was in the lead until Mooclan got mod :c)
- The most likes I ever got on one post was about 55-60
- Most alerts I've had at one time was 256, I'll have to dig around to find that screenshot.
- When I get home I'll try to get an exact count, but I know I've posted a whole lot of threads
- I'm probably in the top 10, if not 15 for staff members with the most wins on MCSG. (Little over 700)
- My name is next to Chad's on the alphabetically organized staff list :3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci