• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer Forum Records

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
- At one point I had the most likes out of anyone on the MCSG forums (I even passed Chad!). This excludes the 100 or so likes I got from like spams. Since then, I've still managed to maintain a top three position (excluding those who got like spammed like crazy).
- I'm still (somehow) in the top three for most forum posts, even though I'm not nearly as active as I used to be.
- I have more likes than I have posts, by a couple of thousand!
- I've founded three separate clans that, at one point or another, were all #1 in MCSG.
- I've managed to keep the US Clan Leaderboards organized and running smoothly for close to a year, and think I've helped to improve the general quality of the clan community.
- While I was a moderator, I was the staff member with the greatest number of actions, and I think I did a lot to help improve the community as a whole.
- I have an absolutely FABULOUS mustache.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
- At one point I had the most likes out of anyone on the MCSG forums (I even passed Chad!). This excludes the 100 or so likes I got from like spams. Since then, I've still managed to maintain a top three position (excluding those who got like spammed like crazy).
- I'm still (somehow) in the top three for most forum posts, even though I'm not nearly as active as I used to be.
- I have more likes than I have posts, by a couple of thousand!
- I've founded three separate clans that, at one point or another, were all #1 in MCSG.
- I've managed to keep the US Clan Leaderboards organized and running smoothly for close to a year, and think I've helped to improve the general quality of the clan community.
- While I was a moderator, I was the staff member with the greatest number of actions, and I think I did a lot to help improve the community as a whole.
- I have an absolutely FABULOUS mustache.
au clan leaderboards please

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
fotoniceyesreloaded
19 likes and no posts, also super posted profile ^_^

i wonder whose account is that idkkkkkkkk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members