• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer IRL Thread

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I have met: KellieBreanne ryanroks594 and one other that we don't mention

I want to meet: Yannick Lunarist _Pyrrhic Techaton Radiant Kat Ceroria RiskIt Untiring iClarify GravityGrasperV2

If you have met someone please explain (Optional):KellieBreanne and I met twice last year. First, we went to the fair together, then we went to see some Christmas lights & played on a playground for more than we should have. ryanroks594 and I met at the 2014 Pokemon Championships in D.C.

You can see a picture of Kellie and I the last time we met as my forum's avatar.

EDIT: I TOTALLY FORGOT. I met Kimberly several times. The last time was the day before I moved away from Texas. We went to a summer festival and had a great time!

Last edited:

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: The triplets (iClarify GravityGrasperV2 Untiring), mainly, other than that, everyone.

Who have you met: SoupSalad b/c he's my cousins neighbor so I see him every weekend haha

If you have met someone please explain: I mean, not much to it, George lives next to my cousins and I see him, everytime I'm over there.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gosh, as much as I want to meet someone, I really wanna stay away from as many people as I can, like seriously. I think I'd make half the people I would meet online run away screaming in fear once they see my face. xD
Gurl, it needs some change, I know.

And it isn't my fault I have a neck-beard at 15 years old! It's natural, I swear! :-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci