• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer IRL Thread

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: Dave StephanieMarie Axanite | Liam RiskIt _Ziggurat_ xBroken Maxypie Ceroria TotalDramaTony Dammitdeanne landowicked Nerdyy Courtney Razzledgirl Tiger Jimmer Bowser52000 TrebleMaker Levi JakeTheCarrot huntarr_ violetheart17 Joey Kyle croe97 Vanicle | Vanessa Giggums MythicalYT Chandelle AGFire2013 001nathan100 Patrified
There's just too many people to name. I want to meet everyone almost! xD

Who have you met: @ThatSwagGal
If you have met someone please explain: She lives like 2 towns away from me and she was my first internet friend ever.

Last edited:

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: DE5T1NY (He's forum banned cause savage)

Who have you met: No one

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: Obviously I want to meet my squad Chandelle Frankyy Radiant Cueue | David CAmadeusA Freshly xstephaniemmx
I want to meet a lot of staff members cause they're my family Ceroria TotalDramaTony Axanite | Liam NagolGames Razzledgirl MisiLica Sebastian Yannick Vigilo Sanders InstanceOfDev
There is literally so many people I want to meet that I cant name them all because I would meet basically the whole staff team

Who have you met: CoDsNo65 itstomy itsbeny Chelsea19 I have also met 5 other online friends but idk if they have forums accounts

If you have met someone please explain: So the first 4 people I @ I met at Pax Aus and it was so great to hang out with them, it was amazing and they're all amazing people. And the others that I didnt @ I met when I went to Sydney to meet them all :D

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Can i just say i woke up to so many notifications from people doing this and i would love to meet you all, But here goes my long list ^-^

Who do you want to meet:
TrebleMaker (We live in the same state just to lazy to actually find time or i'm working either one)
TotalDramaTony (Oh, this would be so much fun, we would be death dropping and reading queens for filth, painting our faces FOR THE GODS!, this would just be like perfection, Tyra Sanchez and Tyra Sanchez Jr in one room, Could be fantastic!
Just like Vivacious said "Mutha has arrived" then me "Daughter too" )
dindavid (We would be eating chicken nugetts for dayyyyyyyyyyys!
KellieBreanne (Oh the talks the talks of it all!!)
LilBub & Rusty (Oh this could be perfect!)
Equalitee (This could turn a HOT mess because we both love each other and CHICKEN!) Radiant & Chandelle (Oh my this would literally amazing i guess CAmadeusA & Cueue | David & xstephaniemmx SQUAD TURN UP!) Then all my baes!! William Athenaa NagolGames Patrified Exzone AndyPandy Upward CoDsNo65 Giggums MY TRIPLETS!! GravityGrasperV2 Untiring iClarify
Razzledgirl Walking in dem heel gurl! and making Ez Pz Grvy!!!!

Who have you met: Well... you see Woodsy_ lives in my town, and has supposedly came into my work multiple times but we both haven't known it was either of us so xD

Last edited:

David

Career
Reaction score
Who have you met?: I have met no one; kind of strange since some people I have met online live literally 20 minutes away from me, but we will move on from that :)

Who do you want to meet?: There are a lot of people I would be fine with meeting, but the main group I would go out of my way to meet would be my SQUAD: CAmadeusA Chandelle Frankyy Freshly Radiant TrebleMaker & xstephaniemmx

Last edited:

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I never knew so many people would post on this thread, I just want to say thank you to every one of you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci