• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer IRL Thread

DammitDeanne

Platinum
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: I'd love to meet anyone to be honest. I'm a people person and love meeting new people, however I look forward to meeting Kat landowicked at vidcon this year! I would love to meet Ceroria Razzledgirl CAmadeusA NagolGames & many more <3

Who have you met: I've meet many people in 2015 rawritsmichy BiboyQG Equalitee KimmieFizzy Valswee Vanicle | Vanessa JacksonReaction Gears Neondestroyer43 KiraBerry And so many more!

If you have met someone please explain: Michy & Ace I meet because they live around my local area as for the others Vidicon 2015 <3

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: I want to meet all of my online friends and the staff team. People in particular Frankyy CAmadeusA Equalitee Giggity69Goo ShaiPR7 Pacador Rhino1928 TrebleMaker CoDsNo65

Who have you met: I've met a lot of people from MCGamer/Online.
@Rusty,KiraBerry, heyimbee, StrauberryJam, Britt, Toby, Emily, Elementary_, AnthonyFarah, Camille, HeyImNatalia, Max. Probably more that I can't think of!!! :D

If you have met someone please explain: I met most of these people at YoutubeFanFest aside from Elementary, Bee and Straub. Those 3 I met randomly when we decided to meet up. :)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who do you want to meet: I want to meet all of my online friends and the staff team. People in particular Frankyy CAmadeusA Equalitee Giggity69Goo ShaiPR7 Pacador Rhino1928 TrebleMaker CoDsNo65

@Rusty,KiraBerry, heyimbee, StrauberryJam, Britt, Toby, Emily, Elementary_, AnthonyFarah, Camille, HeyImNatalia, Max. Probably more that I can't think of!!! :D

If you have met someone please explain: I met most of these people at YoutubeFanFest aside from Elementary, Bee and Straub. Those 3 I met randomly when we decided to meet up. :)
If we met up, we would probably do something illegal lol

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Come to New York City
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
meeting Kat landowicked at vidcon this year!
Hey, I'm going too! :kappa:

And me of course :^(((((
Uh, GOTTA BLAST!

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
Who I have met: I have met huahwi, biboy, solrflare, ummm forceflect, all other gods of mcgamer

Who I want to meet: Stimpy, Grimmjow, Drummerreviews, Dualzz,

let me know when u can hook me up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci