• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Minecon 2014 location?

Where do you want Minecon 2014 to be located?

• United States (again)

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • Canada

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • South America

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Europe (mainland)

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 38 22.8%
  • Africa

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Russia

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • China

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Australia

Votes: 39 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Someplace in Canada - lots of good locations, such as Toronto or Vancouver,

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to have it hosted in the west coast of America, but considering that they just had Minecon in America, I doubt it. It will probably either be in Europe or Australasia due to those also having fairly large Minecraft communities.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Canada. Even though I live in the US, it's closer than most of the popular states. Except New York, I can deal with New York.

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd like it in the UK for a few reasons.

1. I live there, quite simply.
2. I don't have a lot of money, and, as a family, we don't either. I can't afford to really travel anywhere abroad, so unless it is in the UK, I won't be able to go to it.
3. If it was in the UK where I could attend, I would love to meet some of you lovely people. I have a YouTube with about 1150 subscribers, and even meeting just a few of those people would be phenomenal.

Probably won't be in the UK, but I'd like to see a change from different places in the states.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh, I think either the UK or Australia should deserve Minecon next year. Minecon has already been in the US twice and once in mainland Europe. It's probably likely that it will be in the UK since there are more Minecraft players here than there are in Australia. I could be wrong though.

Reaction score
It would be nice to have it somwere differant but on 10 or 15 anerrvesriry it should be sweden
I vote UK

Gilesquest

Spectator
Reaction score
what about Perth WA there is a large number of minecraft fans here and they never get the chance to go as it is so far away. Plus the new entertainment center would be the perfect place to put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci