• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The most important question I'm ever going to ask on this site.

Is the staff corrupt? Explain.

• -I'm not going to put words in you mouth this time.

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • ^^^^^^^^

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixel

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread will get locked. There is absolutely no doubt about it. I know this because MCSG cannot and will not take any criticism even if it was from there own PLAYERS. So technically I wont get the chance to send this out to masses. But to the trolls, children, adults, or even staff who see this first I ask of you one thing. I want you think long and hard about your time at MCSG. I've never EVER meant to cause drama or controversy. My true goal always was to make people think about themselves, REEVALUATE themselves, FIND themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I am going to say one thing before this thread gets locked. Remember how long it took Bajan to get banned? Everyone knew he used BSM, yet the staff said he was untouchable.

He was, I guess a little bit of a tricky situation because he brought some traffic to the site but I think it was a little unfair to ban other players for something he got away with.

pixel

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, NEW QUESTION. Has there ever been mods or senior mods or even ADMINS who certainly do not deserve the rank they currently have.

Because they are biased towards others

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Joel/MadDawg

Ok, NEW QUESTION. Has there ever been mods or senior mods or even ADMINS who certainly do not deserve the rank they currently have.
I don't know anyone of that power closely, but I would assume a few of them might not deserve their rank.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Only mods, but I can think of a few who, in my opinion, only applied for the rank, and not to help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci