• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Website and Leaderboards Have Arrived!

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
cant wait to try out the rainbow name!!!!! Rainbow Kawaii and blue Huahwi :D

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
You must be kidding, this was a stats reset for each and every one of the MCSG players. The beginning of the end of MCSG.
No need to be surprised. It was a community decision. Not a staff decision.
This is community is like a pulse of electricity to the heart. A Pulse is a update. Each update brings new beats and continues to make it stay alive. Be positive. Seriously. At least show some appreciation for the developers. They have been put under so much stress, at least give be respectful to them.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Really nice work developers! The forums look really nice and I am sure the leaderboards are sweet too!

The only things I suggest is rank banners and a tad bit smaller right-hand sidebar. Other than that, I'm in love. :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah we are tweaking the site right now and making the needed changes. We will soon have a news page just to show the blog posts full page. Give this site some time, everything will be polished within the weeks ahead!

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
I really love the work of the developers and Chad himself for coordinating this for us. Thank you for the projects you continuously bring to make the community a better place. My suggestion would for there to be more space when in terms of messaging but this is the release and everything came out smoothly.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I was under the impression that there would be a leaderboard that updated legacy with the new stats.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
But-but-but-my-my-ARROW ACCURACY.
In other words, where are the numbers that Col_StaR was talking about?

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
This is noice. :D
I feel like mcsg is back to its 2014 self, hackers, teamers, ect. I like the way mcsg was, until this happened. If you were going to do the update, it should've been done a long time ago. Now mcsg is full of hackers again. So lets keep raving on about the update, then when people actually play, especially the ones who bought a stat reset thinking this would never come, now have shiz stats. Thanks mcsg!

TechSolomon

Survivor
Reaction score
This was much needed. Thanks for the hard work you put into it, Developers! :D

Developers! Developers! Developers!

NoHacksJustHits

Spectator
Reaction score
Aver not understand .... "improved" MCSG from one day to the other .. and not even be put ./ping? Or the Antihack? .. My Opinion is personal and I hope to take in a good way ... <SNIP>... It's new and sinseramente is better organized than MCSG ...
Chad you stayed far behind ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci