• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Website and Leaderboards Have Arrived!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Aver not understand .... "improved" MCSG from one day to the other .. and not even be put ./ping? Or the Antihack? .. My Opinion is personal and I hope to take in a good way ... <SNIP>... It's new and sinseramente is better organized than MCSG ...
Chad you stayed far behind ...
Hey there! I understand where you're coming from, although our Anti-Cheat has been implemented, and is currently working perfectly, due to a bug, it went down for one day but that was a month ago! Also, the reason /ping was removed due to it's inaccuracy, it was pretty much useless. It may be re-implemented in the future.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
The new leaderboards and site are weird, Everythings weird, I'm weird.
It's quite unfortunate... I'm weird to... :eek:

In all seriousness, you'll get used to it soon. I've been spending my whole day scrolling through it aimlessly, admiring it's beauty, so I'm used to it.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
What happened to "the best of both worlds?". I specifically remember being told that there would be new and old leaderboards that would be updated...

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the fact that if you had an off day then you can reset them. I question, can donors have their 5 if they upgraded ages ago??

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly I think that this update will give every player a chance to be high on the lb! Keep up the great developments!

iStrykr

Spectator
Reaction score
Love the new design and features on the new website. Nice work guys! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci