• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The next chapter for MCGamer arrives on November 12, 2014!

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I have a question about parties. If a party is consisted of premium members, does the amount of players on the server the leader joins matter? Also, theoretically, if a party constitutes of premium and regular players, will the regular players fill the spots available in the server, and premium members take the rest of the spot, and if necessary have to kick normal players other than their friends? That would be super cool for clans.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Haha untill I actually read the thread I thought the update was coming on the 11th of December! Silly US always changing things up :p

Glad to hear about all this new stuff! It makes me really happy to see how much this community has grown since it first started!
I might not play as much anymore but Ill be sure to check out all the new gamemodes and things added!

KaelinatorPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
HAI!!! I am currently heavily progressing on my new SG map, I don't think it'll be done before 11/12/14, so will you be hesitant if I submit the map RIGHT after the huge update? BTW, SUPER excited about the new update!!! =D <3<3<3<3<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci