• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I wanted to start a forum post on something you would like to change about our community. My question is, what is the one thing you would change about MCSG and why? Yes, it's a risky post as lots of positive and negative things will be discussed but I want to hear your opinions. As a community that cares about it's playerbase, we want to hear from you. So please keep it clean, well spoken, and truthful, what would you change about MCSG?

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to change the maps atm bc nothing is a real big WOW factor accept for survival games 1 I love that map. Also there should be more events like 12mods/I not enough add diamond/gold donors against regular tributes so its a 12v12 thing. I'm just saying it would in my opinion be fun

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinion moderators are so uptight that it really ruins the fun when they join the game. So all I can say is I don't like the moderators very much on the servers.
I have to disagree with u bc they protect the games from hackers and antster is a cool mod
Typing on phone atm so don't fix my spelling

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
This is probably not going to happen and it's not much of a big deal to me. But, I would like if we had servers for certain survival maps. Example, I go into a server that only plays SG3. And one that plays SG1. That'd be cool. ;)
Lol I was thinking about that bc I want to play sg1 badly

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
I personally think that more Nooby is necessary, more then more cowbell is needed. Joking aside, i think the community is going on great. My only thing to change/suggest would be doing some official tournaments and big community events. Your livestream is great but i think a couple other things like it could make a lot more people come to the community.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally think that more Nooby is necessary, more then more cowbell is needed. Joking aside, i think the community is going on great. My only thing to change/suggest would be doing some official tournaments and big community events. Your livestream is great but i think a couple other things like it could make a lot more people come to the community.
I love this idea I hope we can do it
Chad I'm looking at u

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey

Okay so recently on the servers i've begun to get a little frustrated. By mods. Yes I agree that the mods are a bit uptight, especially when they pull you out of a Teamspeak to ask if you hack when you clearly proven many times you don't. But thats not just my only concern, but the new voting system hasn't been doing it for me. Whenever a new map has come out, we are always playing it game after game and 5% of the time it's actually a different map. Since you guys want new maps most of the time, I think you should somehow make it so you can vote by signs in a significant area so players know to go to. Then it would say how many votes there are on the map on the sign. Because just having it on chat would take up too much space. I'm not sure how it could work, but it depends what kind of pluggins you have.
So far thats what I've had concerns with. But all in all, MCSG is amazing and I've been enjoying it ever since I got Minecraft in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci